Pain in the ass

(Not Edited)
Lion

"For the love of god shut the fuc-"
"If you finish that word in front of my unborn child, I will personally rip your balls off and shove them so far down your throat. they'll drop right back out of your arse!" She growled out.

"Nick!" I shouted.

Nick barged into the door and moaned.

"Yes?" He questioned curiously.

"Watch her I can't stand her, she driving me nuts!" I groaned.

"Yes Alpha." He groaned and dragged himself over to the lovely goddess and also very pregnant werewolf.

"I need a drink." I groaned rubbing my temples.

I walked down the staircase and headed for my office.

" sir you need to see thi-" Nick started.

"No I want some peace and quiet can I at least get that from you!" I growled.

"Fine but when she hits boundary lines of our pack territory don't tell at me." He mumbled.

"She's what!" I growled.

"She flashed and she just disappeared. I thought you said she cant flash when she's pregnant." He growled.

"The guard in the inside said she couldnt!" I stood and raced for the door.

"Get the trackers and find her!" I roared.

I went to turn when one of my guards ran into me.

"Alpha! We have a problem!!" He squealed.

"What in the bloody hell happened now!" I yelled.

"Were under attack!" He yelled and turned around and ran back to the battle area.

"Shit!Shit!Shit!" I banged my head in the door.

"Kevin! Get the pack women and children into the safe ground and take mike and Evan with you to stand guard." I mind linked.

"Yes Alpha."

If its a fight you all want its a fight you all are going to get.

With that I shifted and headed out into the night ready to win a war and find my mate.

========================================================
Well its right there and there are two people in one! ( wink wink😜)

So more updates tonight and later tomorrow. Empire is on and I love me some Hakeem😘

Vote! 👍👎
Comment!📝
Share! 📬📭

😘Vana Voo👏