Singing in the Shower

^Nick^

Keva POV

"Keeva wake up!" Somebody pounded on my door.

I groaned.

"No I don't want you sex on legs!" I shouted and rolled over.

Somebody chuckled and yanked my door open.

"Sex on legs? Hmm" I felt a hand drag up my leg slowly.

"If you want to keep your hand nick I suggest you remove it." I growled.

He chuckled. And left my room, I sighed softly and snuggled deeper into my blankets.I fell back asleep and I was starting to dream about a beach full of half naked men.

And I was there queen.

That's when what should have been men surrounding me turned into ice cold water.I was suddenly drenched in a bed full of ice cold water.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed sitting up right glaring at the laughing culprit.

"You..you..you.. Should..have ...seen ...your ..face!" He laughed.

I finally spotted the bucket in his hands and gave him a death glare.

"NICK!" I roared.

He stopped laughing and gulped.

He shifted and ran and i wasn't going to waste another minute, so I shifted and ran after him.

Alpha Lion POV

"Alpha breakfast is ready." One of the omegas said through the intercom.

"Be down in a few" I quickly hopped into the shower and did my business and grabbed a pair of dark wash jeans and a pristine white shirt.I quickly dressed brushed my teeth and walked down to the kitchen.

I've been eating for at least a good ten minutes when I hear a roar rumble through the house, and one word came to my head

"Keva" I mumbled taking a sip of my coffee and scanning the newspaper.

'Damn, I guess she's not a morning person.'

Note taken.

I picked up my fork went to take a bite of my fruit salad when I was plowed over.

"What the hell!" I growled.

I went to stand and found nick hiding behind me. Hands placed firmly on my shoulders as if I was his human shield.

I went to swat his hands off my shoulders when his grip turned painful.

"Alpha duck!" Nick shouted into the mind link.

"Duck!?" I asked confused looking to where he was pointing and instantly I was attacked from behind and ended up on the ground. groaning I sat up and rubbed my head.