The Monster Inside

Keva POV

The sound of flesh against flesh sounded across the room and I just patiently stood there. Did she really think that hurt?

'Pitiful' Kitana sneered.

I agreed and was tempted to let her little fit continue until she started spewing out unlady like names.

"Well dear Kerry let's play a game shall we?" I smirked. getting aggravated with her high pitch whining.

" I rather not" she whimpered.

I laughed and shrugged my shoulders. Trailing my hand through her brittle locks and yanking her head backwards.

"You run and I catch" I smiled showing my extended canines. I breathed in her scent and sent her sprawling across the foyer.She squeaked and bolted for the door, making my wolf howl with excitement.

Lion gave me a look and I laughed.

"Don't worry dear Alpha, I love a good catch."

With that I shifted and bolted after my prey.

"Hunt!" Kitanna, my wolf cheered.

"Hunt indeed." I purred licking my  jowls. I was running for a good twenty minutes,when her scent disappeared.I shifted back and raised my snout into the air searching for her distinct yet utterly raunchy scent.

"Come out..come out wherever you are.." I sang through the mind link, while sniffing the air.

The wind picked up and I smelt her fear.

"Ahh you must be shitting yourself by now. But who am I to blame, first you slap me. Then you call me some very vulgar names" I chuckle enjoying the fear that is leaking out of her pores in heavy waves.

"sorry puppy but that just isn't going to do." I clucked my tongue eyeing the nearby bushes.

I saw the bushes shake slightly so I quietly walked over to them and nearly pounced on them but thought better of it. I breathed in and used a little bit of my smoke and pushed it against the bushes.The bush instantly quivered up and died and in its place was a squatting Kerry.

"Why hello dear" I purred.

" please don't eat me!" She squeaked.

I let out a deep belly laugh.

"Sorry hun, but you could only wish." That's when I picked up an unusual smell. Snapping my head to the left I breathed in deeper and tried placing a name to the scent,but I came back empty handed.

My wolf stirred.

'Hmm..funny'

"Then what are you going to do to me?" She cried.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked back down at the pathetic excuse of a wolf.

"Honestly, I was just up for a run."

I turned but was stopped by a pair of paws on my shoulders jerking me backwards.

"You Bitch!" She screeches and with a simple flick my body is flying through the air with a giant 'snap' when it makes contact with the giant oak tree.

'You've got to be shitting me.'

"Alright" I shift dust myself off and step towards her.

"I wasn't going to kill you because I felt like that was a little exaggerated, but" I continued dusting off my now dirty robe. " I think killing is the best option" I whispered. Then I leaned in so we were nose to nose.

"So what do you think?" I growled.

She went to slap me again, but I caught her hand mid blow.I let my wolf take over and whispered my final last words.

"Good luck my wolf can be a real bitch." And Kitana took over.

Kitana too her hand and snapped her wrist. Then she flashed behind Kerry and landed a hard kick to the back of her knees.

"What did Keva tell you!" Kitanna shouted more for the dramatics. Kerry growled and her eyes shifted showing her wolf.She went to lash out at Kitana but missed, our bodies swirled around one another like elegant ballet dancers.Kitana, lashed out first grabbed Kerrys arm and held it behind her back.

"To know my place!!" Kerry shouted in pain, trying to loosen my grip.

"Good girl!" took Kerry's arm in both hands and snapped it in half.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Kerry screamed. Kitana swiftly and gracefully silenced the girl with a hard and swift punch to the girls head.

"K.O" Kitana whispered.

"Let me back kitana, I have some things to do." Kitana obeyed and let me back.I turned to admire our work when a voice stopped me.I whipped around and came face to face with a pair of Sea blue eyes.

"Hello dear mate." He smirked.

"Mate!"Kitana chanted.

Dear god! Send me some strength!

==================================={{{{{=================

MATE?! OMG I don't know what to say.... I'm lost for words.. Hey you see that vote button⬇right there! Click it..

Thanks! Next chapter dedicated to who ever votes first.

😘VANA VOO👊

VOTE! 👍👎
COMMENT! 📝
SHARE! 📬📭