Rogue Life

3rd person POV

The warehouse was packed. Men with rifles and small hand guns entered and exited out the giant bay doors.

The smell that eminated off the building smelled putrid, like that of a rotting corpse.

Rogues.

Just then there was a flash, so brief that no wolf would have possibly of seen it. then the alarms started blaring and men started going down one by one.

The longer the alarm blared more men came spilling out of the building and trucks started to pull in dropping more men off.

Gun shots were being fired and men were falling quicker than they could possibly place their fingers on the triggers.

That's when the bloody bodies started piling up and a river stared flowing, but it wasn't water that created the river.

It was blood.

As the men had finally stopped coming, you could see the culprit flashing here and there.

With hair that radiated so brightly, you'd think she was the moon herself. Her body moved fluidly to the rhythm of every hit that came her way. She blocked and ducked and kicked, she was a pure blooded warrior.

The energy that was pouring off of her was pure dominance, but with it you could feel the blood lust. She craved for the blood of others, and she has gotten exactly what she wanted.

She was dressed in a simple all white outfit with silver heeled boots. Strapped to her thigh was two holsters, one had throwing stars and another had a tiny hand gun.

When the crowd started to dwindle down, she grinned and let the remaining rogues get closer.

"What a shame you must all die." The maiden spoke with such venom in her voice the men cringed.

The maiden laughed and pulled the stars out of their holster and without giving any of the men a heads up she threw them.

One landed in a buff rogues throat, almost severing it from the rest of his body. The maiden squealed and bowed for the remaining rogues.

"Let's finish this, shall we.." she bowed her head and they growled then plunged forward to their deaths.

She quickly threw the last of her stars, one piercing a mans heart and existing out his back. And the other lashed through a mans face blinding him. She threw a few punches and kicks and brought a mans arm over her shoulder and popped it out of its socket.

She smiled and brought his arm closer to her and snapped the mans neck.

When she was down to ten men she held her hands up in a pause motion.

"Alright boys! I'm calling pause real quick" she huffed.

The men stopped abruptly and grunted in confusion.

She reached for her gun and cocked it.

" alright I'm ready" then she empties the the clip into the remaining rogues. She blows the tip of the gun and grunts and placed the gun back into her holster.

She flashed over to the warehouse bay doors and prances in. Ten minutes later she emerges out the building skipping and singing, with a safe propped over her shoulder.

When she got to the outer edge of the forest she turned around and smiled at her newest accomplishment.

With one last glance she giggles and disappeared into the dark forest, leaving clouds of smoke here and there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soooo this is just a little filler of what Keva is up to..

I don't know what to say about her🙄😂

But I'm working on a chapter right now, so be patient my readers and followers.😊😊

😘Vana Voo❤️

Vote

Comment

Share