So we meet again.

"Alright get your asses up and give me thirty push ups! and we'll call it quits for practice."

The men groaned and threw sand at each other.

It been about two weeks and my group is by far stronger than before.

The men finished there push ups and headed for the door when I called them back.

"Alright is this everybody?" I asked counting.

The men nodded.

"Alright, today I'm going to give a number to each person and that name will represent your  specialty." I walked to the front of the group and went over the statistics that I have collected over the weeks.

I went down my list of names and gave each name the number that I had chosen for them last night.

When I finished I had four groups

"Alright, now group one." I smirked.

The men straighten up and smirked.

"You guys are the kill team. You have all showed improvement on your take downs and you do it efficiently and swiftly."

The boys whooped and cheered and fist pounded.

"Alright group two!" I laughed.

"You guys are the in and out boys. When the shit hits the fan I expect you all to take what we need and destroy anything that stands in your way to your escape point." The boys cheered and bumped chests.

"Now lastly group three." I lowered my voice.

The boys shoulders dropped as if there group would suck.

"Your group is the trackers, that includes bombs planting, and sniping as watch crew. You are very important in my crew and I expect the best from you " I laughed.

The boys grinned wide and high five one another.

Ian cleared his throat.

"What about team four?" He asked looking at his group.

I smiled.

"Ohh. I didn't forget about your group." I laughed.

"This group is known as my personal guards and second hand men. You are also responsible for Keeping the training going and helping me cause trouble." I laughed.

The boys jumped up and shouted.

"Alright so team one is know as the Death Trap. Team two is known as fox trot! Team three your known as the tracker jacks. And lastly team four your known as the wolf pack. Anybody has any objections?" I asked looking around.

The men shook their head no and I smiled.

"Alright everybody go shower we have a long ride ahead of us."

The boys laughed and whooped and ran to the house cheering on about their new prestige.

I made my way into the house and walked into the kitchen to grab a granola bar and a water bottle and walked to my room smiling to those that greeted me and waved.

I chugged the rest of my water and packed.

I threw my underwear into a duffel bag and added my bras and shoes.

Then I quickly ran to the shower and did a quick in and out and dressed in some white lace front skinny jeans and a crop lace top and some matching stilettos.

I pulled my hair back and braided it and added some clear lip gloss and some eye shadow and called it good.