The Last Supper

Keva POV

Do you ever get that feeling of hollowness. That nothing you can do can fill that empty void that lays in the middle of your chest. Well here I am and that's how fucked up I feel.

Mentally I'm unstable and feel like I'm going to shatter into a billion tiny glass pieces. But for my kingdom and my mate I'm putting up a front. A mask made of marble that not even the fakers can detect the real emotions, spreading throughout my body.

'Knock knock' I raised my glass of scotch from my desk and waved the secretary in.

"Your majesty we have a problem." She squeaked. I grunted and raised my  feet up onto my desk.

"Continue." I stood and walked to the liquor bar that sat in the corner of my fathers office and refilled my glass.

"There are multiple attacks in the steel wolves pack and another on the southern border." I choked on my drink and patted my chest.

"What pack" I squeaked past my now burning throat.

"Miss we have more impo-"

"WHAT PACK!" I roared.

She visibly shook and lowered her head.

"The bloody creek pac-"

"Shit! Gather my men were going to war!" I shouted. She sprinted out the room and I heard screams emanate down the halls.

I lower my glass and rubbed my hands down my face.

"Dad what am I suppose to do" I sighed and shrunk further down into the chair.

'What would dad do' I thought.

Suddenly my doors banged open and ian stormed in.

"What are you doing! My packs under attack and our alpha and queen is just lying around!?" He growled angrily.

My head snapped up and my wolf growled at the sign of disrespect.

"Know your place." I sneered and turned on the heels of my feet and walked to the window.

"Hand over the alpha title." Ian stated.

'Seriously who does he think he is?' Kitana growled.

I watched as the nannies chased the warriors into the house and the secretary waved up to the window.

"If you weren't so caught up In your anger you'd see that I am doing something." I closed my curtains and placed my feet Into my black spiked heels.

"I'm going to kill off the rogues." I smiled.

I walked passed him and pulled my doors open, and made my way down the grand staircase.

When my heel of my shoe touched the last step the men immediately silenced.

"As you all know, one of my packs have been attacked." I scanned the room.

" So in an hour I want you all dressed in your gear and spend some time with your families. For this week we are going to be fighting various battles. And I'm afraid to say that so of you may not be coming home." The mens faces widened in surprise and shock.

"Keva what are you talking about?" Zeek submerged from the front doors with Noah in his arms.

"We are going to war-"

"What the fuck do you mean a war! I'm your mate why wasn't I informed about any of this!?" He roared.

I sighed and walked over to him and grabbed his arm.