Stranger

^Keva Outfit^

(Not edited)

Keva POV

life this past month has been great.

Lion calls every now and then but every time he calls he acts strange. As if something is wrong, and of course I just blame it on him not having a mate.

I should probable talk to Zeek about that.

I got out of bed and yawned.

I swiftly made my side of the bed and mind linked zeek.

"You didn't make your side of the bed." I growled.

He snickered through the mind link.

"Later sugar lips." I growled.

He knew I couldn't stand that saying.

Or babe.

Those were by far my worst news that come out of his mouth.

I walked to our balcony and though about what has all happened this past month.

Me and seek shared a room about three weeks of me being here. I started heat two weeks in and well..let's just say that he satisfied my every need that night and wouldn't let me out of the room the whole next day.

I smiled remembering the night.

And now look at me.

I'm officially a Luna.

I have a lovely mate that loves me and I have a strong pack that would die for their Luna. Even if I would want that from them. I'd rather die for them.

I smiled up into the rising sun. The cool breeze blew my silver silky ringlets away from my face and caressing my bare back.

I walked towards the closet and pulled me out a simple pair of fluffy bright white knee high sock with a cute little red bow at the top of each and a white long sleeve fuzzy white sweater that ended at the mid thigh.

I left my curls down but brought a brush through taking away all the tangles.

I sprinted to the bathroom. Did my thing and went downstairs looking for something to eat.

"Its Official! He's trying to kill me!" I growled.

I have been going through these cabinets for a good two hours. Or twenty, but still I can't find and easy meal.

I whined knowing that its either cook something or die.

Sooo I picked.....

Thirty minutes later I am just finishing the dishes and on the stove top were my homemade  red velvet cupcakes made from scratch even the frosting.

I grabbed the three batches and headed for the daycare here in the east wing.

"Babe where are you?" Zeek panicked.

I scrunched my brows.

"On my way to the daycare, I made cupcakes for the kids. Why?" I asked curiously.

Zeek was never serious unless you mess with me of course or his fruity pebbles.

"There is a rogue attack, I need you to get the kids to the safe room and get tony and Lonny to guard the door." He shouted out commands.

"Alright i'll be out in a second."

I quickly flashed to the daycare and quickly told Marie the teacher what's going on and led her and the kids to the room behind the bookcase in the dining room.