Awoken

(Thanks everyone for all the votes and comments! I couldn't have done this without you all.)

Keva POV

I groaned at the sound of shouting and banging. Seriously its....I looked over at the clock its three o'clock in the morning.

I sat up in bed and grunted as Zeek tried pulling me back into the sheets.

"Don't go" he mumbled into his pillow.

I tapped his shoulder lightly and rolled over out of bed dodging the different articles of clothing that littered our floor.

I heard glass crashing down stairs and growled.

I quickly threw on a maroon underwear set and grabbed a pair of black spandex Nike shorts and a sports bra and opened my door and banging it loudly shut.

I stomped down the halls and gasped at the mess created.

Couches flipped and shredded. Picture frames shattered and thrown across the house and claw marks running through my cherry wood floor.

I growled loudly and made my way to the noise and flung the kitchen door open.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!" I roared.

My kitchen was destroyed and my oven was shattered into bits and pieces that were spread out through the what use to be kitchen.

I searched for my culprits and found them cowering in the corner.

"You!" I point to the boy.

He looks at the boy next to him then to the wall.

"M...e.?" He stutters out.

I nodded and bent my finger in a come here motion.

The boy staggered to his feet and slowly made his way to me.

When he was close enough I yanked his arm towards me and snagged on to his neck.

"Do you know whose house this is?" I questioned.

He shook in my grasp and whimpered.

"Alpha and Luna's house." He choked out.

I nodded and smiled.

"And do you know what part of this house is the Luna's favorite?" I smirked.

He grumbled and I tightened my grip.

"What did you say" I raised my brow and squeezed a little tighter.

"The kitchen?" He asked.

I felt a smirk cross my face and nodded.

"Bingo!" I looked over to the other boy as he decided to make a run for it.

"Stop!" I commanded.

The boy froze and I threw the boy in my arms near the other one.

"Now" I clapped my hands.

"As I was saying earlier I have had a night full of love making and I am not going to let the morning be ruined by some jack asses. So as punishment I want my kitchen redone by sundown tonight and you both owe me....." I tapped my chin and smiled smugly.

"You both owe me clean up duty for the whole pack for two months." I eyed the two boys and waved them off.

Without needing anymore of a leave the boys bolted out the room.

I scanned the kitchen one last time and growled.

"Just peachy." I mumbled angrily and stomped to what was left of a marble counter and leaned on it.