Home

Keva POV

"We're here!" I chirped.

Zeek groaned and leaned back into the passenger seat and closed his eyes.

"Babe get up we have to go and meet my parents." I huffed. He rolled over and covered his eyes grumbling incoherent words.

I sighed and opened my door and unbuckled Noah's sleeping form and placed him lightly over my shoulder. I grabbed Neal and clicked his harness on and grabbed his leash.

"Alright! Zeek if you don't get your ass up. There will be no sexual contact for you for a whole month." I hissed.

His body sprung from the seat and he groaned.

"Dammit women, fine have it your way." He got out of the car and stretched giving me a peep of he editable abs.

"Take a picture babe it'll last longer." He winked. I flicked him off and handed him Neal's leash.

He grabbed my other hand and followed me up to the big oak doors.

I knocked and waited.

One Mississippi...
Two Mississippi...

"Seams like step-mother still crave attention" I muttered under my breath.

Three Mississippi...

The doors swung open and Martin the butler smiled.

"Welcome back Princess Keva" he bowed. I waved his manners away and rushed in and hugged him dragging Zeek along with me.

I pulled back and fixed Noah on my shoulder so he wouldn't wake. Martins eyes followed my actions and he eyed the baby.

"Ahhh and this must be the famous Prince Noah." He grinned.

I nodded and rubbed my son's back as he started to whimper.

"Yup exactly six months and three weeks." I smiled.

Martin chuckled and Zeek cleared his throat.

"Oh! And this is my mate, Zeek this is Martin my butler since I was a child." They shook hands and exchanged handshakes.

I looked around the grand hallway and looked at the many paintings of the many generations and the different family photos.

I turned at the sound of heels clicking on the marble flooring.

"Keva darling, nice to finally see you again." She smiled. I grunted a reply and her eyes narrowed at someone behind me.

"And you are?" I traced her eyes to behind me and found Zeek getting mean mugged.

"Alpha Zephyrus, but you can call me Zeek." He smiled politely.

I elbowed him in his gut and he grunted glaring at me.

"Well I'm her mother." She stated.

"Step- mother!" I fixed for her.

She glared in my direction and I waved her off.

"Where is my father?" I looked down the hall that she had come from and frowned.

"I'm afraid that your father is currently in a meeting." She pursed her lips in thought and smiled.

"Sooo where is my grandson." She smiled.

I took a step back from the power hungry blonde and snuggled up to Zeek's side.

"Rule number one he isn't your grandson. I'm a hundred percent sure that you didn't push me out of your kitten.

Rule number two I don't take kindly to those that disrespect what's mine or try to touch what is mine! So dooooo Not Touch!!" I growled feeling my wolf want to take over.