The baby room

Zeek

"Babe can you just pick color" I whined.

"Just give me a minute!" My lovely mate snapped.

"Haaa.... Alright I'm going to go get a drink do you want anything." I asked kindly.

She searched the shelves for lord only knows what and waved.

When i made it to the front of the store she mind linked me telling me to grab her a large super sweet lemonade.

"Alright I'll be right back." I mind linked.

I looked at the many stores In the mall enjoying the fresh air and the feeling of being free from that damn baby store.

That was until my phone ringed.

"Hello?" I asked timidly.

"Where is Keva" she asked In a frenzied voice.

I finally finished my order and stepped out of line.

I looked down at the screen on my phone and found the called Id.

"Unknown? Who is this?" I asked.

"Just tell me where is keva!" She screamed.

"Shopping for baby clothes, were at the Remington mall. Who is this again?" I growled.

My frustration level is seriously flying through the roof.

"Don't you dare growl at me through a phone Zeek. I bared you in stomach for nine months. and now you repay me with this! Do I have to come and whoop your ass son!" My mother shrieked.

I flushed and hurried and grabbed my order from the bartender.

"Sorry mother." I mumbled into the phone.

"That's what I thought! Just because your an alpha now doesn't mean i still cant open a can of whoop ass on yah?"

She started getting riled up again.

"There you are! I was looking everywhere for you." Keva handed me the bags and looked at the phone.

"Whose that" she mouthed.

I scrunched my brows and felt a headache coming on due to my mother's banter.

"Mom I know-" I tried to stop her banter when the phone was quickly snatched from my hand.

"Kev-" I went to growl.

"SHELLY!"Keva squealed.

I cringed at her tone and the tone that quickly followed on the other end.

I watched as my mate headed for the direction of the car with a glint of excitement from just talking to my mother.

"Yeah were shopping" keva answered to what ever questions were being thrown her way.

"Yeah, what I really need is another girls view on things ! Zeek is pointless and all he says is 'Yup looks good let's buy it'" she pouted her pink lips.

I grinned.

We reached the pack house about thirty minutes later and she is still chatting away not even looking my way.

I get the bags from the trunk and go to say something to her when she turns.

"Zeek" she turns on her heels with the look plastered to her face.

I gulped.

"Yes?" I asked timidly.

"Your parents are coming to stay with us until the child is born!" She smiled triumphantly.

"But-" I groaned.

"No buts! You need to focus on the pack more and even get more pack training in and I'll ha e your mother to watch over me." She smiled.

I groaned.

"alright but I get to assign you guards." This time she groaned.

"Deal." She murmured and headed back into the house chatting away with my mother.

I saw Dylan walking into the House.

"Oii Dylan! help a brother out here."I shouted pointing at kevas bags.

He grinned.

"Tooo bad we're not brothers!" He shouted and laughed. and pranced into the house before I could reply back to his smart remark.

I groaned and slugged to the house feeling like a pack mule covered in bags.

Twenty minutes later I made it up stairs and flopped on the bed face first.

I was close to dazing off when my lovely mate yelled up stairs.

Zeeky Poo your parents are here!" She snickered.

I groaned.

"This women is going to be the death of me."

================================={={=====================
Okay so another update with my French nails! Let's just say its not easy.

Soo kevas character has kind of been nice lately and when I created this book she was suppose to be the star of the whole thing.

So there us going to be some changes. She's going to work her way back up to the cocky and spunky girl that I wanted her to originally be.

I also need baby names!

😘Vana Voo😨

Vote👍👎
Comment📝
Share📬📭