Deal!

^Zeeks Office^

Keva POV

"So your telling me you know where Noah is?" Zeek smiled.

I nodded.

"Then let's go get him!" Zeek growled and tried to drag me out of the room.

I put my brakes on and pulled my hand back.

"No! We can't." I growled.

He stopped his struggling and looked at me.

"And why not?" He growled loudly.

I flinched at his voice and backed away standing my ground.

"Because, he was sold and I only have an inside person that knows of his where about. and now we have to go to the seller himself."

He gripped my arms and yanked me to his chest.

"So what are you saying." He growled lowly.

I softly placed my hands on his chest and placed my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him closer.

"That means that you have to play by my rules" I whispered in his ear and pushed him away when he tried kissing my lips.

He growled lightly and smiled.

"Alright then let's play this your way." He laughed.

I nodded and pointed to the door.

"Let's go and start our planning."

Three hours and fifteen minutes later.

"So this is the back door and I want three men waiting to take Noah and bring him back to my place." Zeek stated.

I shook my head.

Zeek glared in my direction.

"Yes!" He growled.

I stood from my seated position on the conference table and stood my ground.

"No." I stated.

He slammed his hands on the table and threw his chair back.

"Dammit Keva why can't you just agree to what I plan and follow along."

He yelled.

My guards stood from their position and circled around behind me.

"Excuse me I'd watch your tone. When your talking to me and listen before you make conclusions." I growled.

My boys bodies were strung up and ready to strike.

"So why can't Noah stay in my pack." He frowned.

I dusted my shirt off and place my hands on the table.

"You have a traitor in your pack." I sighed.

His face transformed into many emotions then he froze.

"There isn't a traitor in my pack." He growled.

I smiled and waved off his protest.

"If you say so...but i have proof and until you start using your inside voice with me then we'll talk. Till then I want my men to run your boarder." I leaned up and look at kent.

"I want you to take the tracker jacks and have them secure the perimeter. We have a spy to catch." I smiled evilly.

"No." Zeek growled.

I laughed and quickered my brow.

"Excuse me, I may be a female and an alpha but I still have the power of twenty alphas. And I will take down whatever stands in my way mate or not."

I growled and pressed my chest to his.

"I will not back down to anyone."

His eyes changed to a dark charcoal and his chest rumbled against mine.

"Little mate, don't play with a fire that you can't control."

I smirked.

"No..that's were your wrong big mate. YOU shouldn't play with fire if you can't control it." I pushed his chest away and walked over to my men.

"Go and secure the area, if anybody has a problem bring it to me."

The men all exited the room and casted glares of hatred towards Zeek.

"So what is your final plan." He sighed and plopped back into his chair.

I ran a hand threw my hair and walked to the big bay windows.

"I honestly just thought of attacking the pack that knows of Noahs where about. And then hit strong and kill all that try to escape. I don't want any survivors unless there young or they surrender.

But once we get what we want I'll send some men to watch over the place then I'll go get Noah and bring him home." I turned on my heel and faced him.

"I miss him" I smiled sadly.

Zeek sighed.

"I know we all do, my parents took it really hard as did the pack."

I nodded and breathed in a deep breath.

"Alright, I guess that this is the end of our meeting." I smiled weakly.

"Alright but Keva." I turned around.

"Yeah?"

"Don't lose hope you'll have our son back soon."

I nodded and walked out the door hoping to find someone to bother.

As if the gods heard my prayer I bumped into a solid but squishy body.

"Oomph.. Easy there." The woman chided.

I looked up and gasped.

"SHELLY!" I screamed and launched myself into her arms.

"Keva?" She asked.

I nodded Into her shoulder and squealed.

"What are you doing here?"

I pulled back and felt my smile drop.

"I'm here to plan on how to get Noah back." I sighed.

She nodded her head.

"Well I guess that I atta be on my way. I have a lot of planning and stuff to catch up on. But I'll see you around." She laughed lightly and hugged me and was on her way.

That night I spent my every waking moment planning the attack. I mind linked my boys and seen if they had done as asked and when they replied yes I smiled.

'Hold her until I get there.' I mind linked and walked out of my room excited about the soon to be encounter.

=======================================================

Soo this was like .....
Writers block and I am so not feeling up to writing. So I guess this is all I'm going to write for now.

Tootles!

😘Vana Voo😍

Vote! 👍👎
Comment! 📝
Share! 📬📭