Party on

Zeek POV

'Alpha all the guest have arrived.' Kale said through the mind link.

I sighed.

'Has anyone seen my mate?' I asked looking around the house.

I heard heels click behind me And turned.

And there at the top of the grand staircase stood my mate.

"Missed me?" She grinned.

I continued to stare, I mean what man wouldn't if his women was dressed like mine.

'Wait!? Every man will be staring..nope she's changing.'

Keva POV

"Alright Shelly I'm heading down already." I shouted into her room.

Without waiting for a reply I walked over to the grand staircase and smiled at the look on my mates face.

I Know I look good.

Tonight I wore a form fitting sheer see through gown with gold intricate designs that cover some of my lady parts and some gold heels.

As for my hair I wore it half up with bangs hanging on both sides.

And to finish off the look I added a dramatic cat eye look with gold eye shadow.

I twirled once and smiled.

"So how do I look?" I laughed.

He growled lightly and shook his head.

"Nope can't wear it, let's go change." He steered me towards the bedroom and I pressed my heels into the carpet.

"Sorry hun but the guest are already here." I patted his cheek and descended the stairs.

When I hit the bottom I found him still standing at the top.

"Coming?" I laughed.

He nodded and mumbled something about stubborn mates.

Zeek POV

"Ready babe" I looked over at my gorgeous and stubborn mate.

She flicked her hair over her shoulder and gave a heart stopping smile.

"I was made for this."

I felt a grin form on my face and I pushed open the double doors.
And the people were silenced.

"Tonight I would like to thank you all for coming!" My voice boomed across the room.

"I was very timid at first in letting strangers into my house and walk my halls. But if I would have let fear control my decisions then I wouldn't be the Alpha that I am today."

Keva cleared her throat rather loudly and all eyes turned to her as she walked from behind me.

I let out a soft chuckle and brought her to me side.