Mistake.

^Zeek^

Keva POV
I stared at my mate with a blank face.

"Do I get a name?" I asked Cooley not the least bit satisfied with his attitude.

"Alpha." He smirked and raked his eyes over my slim form.

" Alpha?" I questioned feeling my eye twitch.

He nodded and lifted his muscular arms into the air and stretched as if his life depended on it. Making his white wife beater rise up and revealing some delicious and amazingly sculpted pecs.

"Yup" he said popping the 'p'

"So how about we both go our own ways 'Alpha' I have a few things to take care of." I smiled, quoting the alpha part then nodding over towards Kerry.

"How about...you come with me, then we can talk somewhere more private.. other than the woods." He stated. I felt Kitana stir and I knew I only had so long before she bent to his will.

I bit my lip thinking...

" go with mate? Or go back to the pack house and deal with Lion?" I mumbled pacing back and forth. I peeked through my thick lashes and found him staring at me with a primal look in his eyes.

'Oh no no no' I groaned.

"Very well I'm going back, see ya wouldn't want to be ya!" I said and flashed just before his muscular arms could encircle my waist.

I flashed Into the living room and smiled.

"Hi ya!" I greeted everyone that was lounging around and scared a few.I received a few 'hi' and 'hey' and clapped my hands.

"So who wants to play twister!" I cheered.

Alpha Zeek

"Dylan meet me at the boarder of Alpha Lions territory." I commanded my beta.

"Yes sir."

Me and Dylan were out signing a peace treaty with the Creek Pack and were on our way back home when I smelt her.

My Mate.

She is actually something else.

But what I don't really get is how she just went poof. Dylan jumped out of the trees fully dressed thankfully taking my mind off of the mysterious mate of mine.

"Whats up?" He asked.

"I found my mate."I stated pulling out my phone.

"Well where is she?" Dylan asked. Looking around us as if waiting for her to pop out any second.

"I'm hoping she went towards Alpha Lions place." Scrolling through my phone looking for his name, and clicking on it.

Alpha Lion answered on the first ring.

"Alpha Lion speaking"

"Hello Alpha this is Alpha Zeek."

I started motioning Dylan over.

"Well what can I do for you Alpha?" He asked.

"Well I have recently found my mate and she took off towards your lands." I stated. Turning the phone on speaker so Dylan can hear.

"And what exactly does she look like?" He asked.

I exhaled.

"Well she has silver hair down to the middle of her back. Ummm...she's pretty tall for a woman and she has bright silver eyes. and she may have went poof!" I informed him.