Meet and Greet

N=name
C=color
H=hair
E=eye
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I look out the window of the bullhead, I see the giant buildings that made up part of Beacon. I was a excited of arriving to the school. I was smiling all the way as the bullhead touched down and as its doors opened. I walked out together with the other students of Beacon. Some of them stopped at the path to maybe meet up with their friends while I kept on walking while examining the school.

Just then, I bumped into student that seemed awfully familiar. I went to the assembly area to just see who was around and maybe I could talk to them. It's been a while since I made some friends. And the only ones I had are in another school. I then saw a pretty tall redhead being crowded over by students.

I went to check because maybe, just maybe, I could be-friend her. Then the crowd began dispersing one by one. Now I have a clear path to her.

"Uh, hi." I greet. She turns around and smiles at me. "Oh, hello there. I'm sorry for asking but are you, by chance, going to ask for an autograph?"

Autograph? So that's why the crowd was all around her...

"Oh, no." "Oh thank goodness...my arm was getting tired by now." "Heh, to be fair, I can't ask for an autograph if I don't have anything on me for you to write with." I say as I open my hands and check my pockets. She giggles at my joke.

"The name's Y/n L/n, what's yours?", She looks at me a bit surprised and I noticed this and raised an eyebrow.

"Pyrrha Nikos. But you can just call me Pyrrha.", she says as she shakes my hand.

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind."

Just as I was about to have a conversation with Pyrrha, students flocked around her and I was pushed back away from her. I tried getting her back but she was moved away swiftly out my reach.

I walked away from the scene and onto the school grounds. I put a hand on my back pocket and pulled out my phone and checked for messages.

1 new message
Ian

I opened my messages and there it was.

Hey, man, how are you? Just landed and all I have to say is I miss you. We all do.

Just then, I heard a notification and I opened it and saw a picture of my two bestfriends with their school in the background.

I sent them a message saying: I'm missing both of you too. Hope we can see each other again.

I sent the message and put my phone back in my pocket.

Then we were asked to go to the assembly area for announcements. As I got there a man wearing glasses and green clothes with white hair was standing on the podium. The whole announcement was mostly about welcoming us and rules. But the most important was the entrance exam that will be occuring tomorrow.

Then he said the things we have brought will be given to us later and the weapons were at a locker. And then, the announcement finished and we were off to get our stuff. I got mine and decided to walk around a bit. I then saw a blonde boy trying to woo a white-haired girl and in which the white-haired girl just walked off. Just by the looks of that blonde...I can tell he's getting all the good puss (sarcasm intended). But I can't help but feel bad for the guy.

As the night came, we were told to be prepared for tomorrow. I laid out my sleeping bag and put my stuff on it. I got changed, took my phone and listened to 4 more songs before I go to sleep.

(A/n: Just link your 4 songs in the comments. Here's mine.)