sesenta y dos

"What are you doing here?",I asked shocked by his presence.

"Did Colbain tell you?",I asked furiously.

"I tried to call and text you but you never answered.So I called the boys and Mar but the boys didn't know anything and Mar didn't want to tell me.",he spoke out of breath.

Well at least there's one friend that supports me after all.

"After you called Colbain he quickly told me where you are so I could see you because we really need to talk.",he finished.

"Why?You tend to break my trust Harvey.I'm done giving you another chance, it's hurting me and I can't keep doing that!I need to do what's good for me and right now it's leaving you behind.",I spoke slowly, the tears were once again falling down my face like a waterfall.

"Please don't push me away, let me explain what you saw.",he said walking closer towards me making me cry even harder.

"You two kissed Harvey what else is there to explain!",I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"She was the one who kissed me!I didn't want to kiss her at all, she was up my ass through the entire party and when she saw the opportunity she took it.She was flirting the entire time and I tried pushing her away but she was persistent.When she kissed me I pushed her away, I was yelling at her but she didn't care.She wanted to hurt you and I'm sorry you saw it because I really really didn't want to kiss her!I love you Gravity!Only you!I promise!",he said taking my hand in his.

"But why would she do that to me?We just met?",I asked him as he wiped the last tears from my eyes.
"She's probably jealous, she saw how happy you were, you've friends, family and a boyfriend who supports you and well she wanted all that.She probably also wanted to be popular.",he answered.

"But I'm not popular.",I laughed lightly.

"Princess are you serious?The entire school loves you!Well besides the witch Pricilla and her minions but who cares about her.The people at school look up to you because you are yourself and you treat everyone equally.It doesn't matter if the person is a nerd or a bad boy you are always open minded and you welcome everyone the same way.You are kind and friendly to everyone and your optimism makes everyone happy.The people have hope that you can change our school to something better.",he explained.

"And Cecelia is jealous because the people look up to you and you didn't even try!She wants everything that you have because she thinks you are perfect and well so do I.I think you are absolutely perfect and amazing!",he told me smiling widely.

"Harvey.",I sighed taking my hands out of his, his smile turned into a frown.

"Maybe you didn't kiss her, but my trust is still broken.I don't know if we should keep doing this.I mean this year is almost over and you're definitely becoming a big star so I think it's best if we just end it right now so we don't get heart broken again.I mean it already hurt seeing you with another girl...I gotta go!",I ran away.

Yes it was stupid.
Yes it was a mistake.
But I can't keep doing this.

Our relationship was the best thing that's ever happened to me but also the most painful I've ever been in.

I love him so much that I started to put him first and that was a mistake but after all I'm still doing it.

I ended our relationship because it's best for him.
If he becomes popular, the girls will far for him and I'd just be a burden.

My heart is broken but I'm happy for him.

***

[a/n: yeah shit fuck me up Gravity...Hi angels hope you enjoyed this chapter, Gravity gave up on her love because she thinks it'll be best for him.
But was it the right choice?
Is he really happy?
Is she really happy?
please vote and comment more chapters are coming soon💛thank you for all the support and comments, I didn't think that you guys wanted a part two so much this makes me so happy🌻]