sesenta y seis

"So how was your second period?",I asked Cecelia.
I promised her to wait in front of her classroom so we could walk together to the cafeteria.I had art class while she had chemistry, a subject that I'd probably never really understand.

"It was alright, I sit next to a girl that seems nice so it's alright.",she shrugged.

"That's good, so do you want to buy something at the cafeteria or did you bring your food with you?",I asked her as we walked towards the doors of the cafeteria.

"I actually thought I could get something here.Is there anything you can recommend?I don't want to be poisoned on my first day.",she laughed.

"I love the pizza here it tastes good and it's not that expensive to be honest.",I told her as we went through the doors, everyone sat in their own groups, talking, eating and enjoying their break.

"Can you recommend anything that is healthy?Like a salad?",she smiled.

Oh honey, a salad?

I thought you need something to eat?

Well alright.....

"Oh yeah the salads are good too.",I nodded my head as we walked to the line so she could get her salad.

"I'm pretty nervous to meet your friends.",she let out a breath causing me to chuckle.
"You'll be fine they'll love you.",I promised.

She finally got her salad and payed, we turned around and walked towards our table where Colbain and Seth seemed to be fighting again.

"Guys not again!",I scolded.

"Sorry mom.",they replied at the same time still glaring at each other.
I shook my head smiling.

"Guys this is Cecelia, she's new, be nice and do not scare her away.She's sitting with us.",I explained.

"Here you can see our group of idiots.",I chuckled.

"Hey, my name is Jamie and this is my beautiful girlfriend Marina but she likes to be called Mar.",he explained.

They all smiled at her.

"I'm Seth and this idiot next to me is Colbain, he's stupid don't mind him.",he rolled his eyes as Colbain let out a loud "hey!".

"I'm Harvey, Gravity's boyfriend.",Harvey introduced himself before walking towards me, hugging me from behind and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Ew go get a room you freaks!",Jamie shut his eyes disgusted by the view while I just giggled.

"Sit wherever you want C, I hope it's alright if I call you that.",I spoke sitting between Mar and Harvey.
She nodded and sat next to me and Mar, we only smiled and took our food out of our bags.

"No way you got a taco with you again?!",Jamie whined looking at me with wide eyes.

"My mom made some.I knew you'd react like that so I brought you some.",I took a bigger box out of my bag and handed him a taco.

"There's another one in the box so if you wa-",I started but Harvey and Colbain grabbed the box instantly.

They started fighting until Mar told them to just split it in two.
"Animals.",I mumbled as Harvey kicked my leg.

"Ouch!",I glared, C was laughing the entire time, she almost choked on her salad.

I told y'all salads are up to no good.

***

[a/n: how do you like C so far?She's nice right? I mean she's eating salad....what a weirdo...anyways please vote and comment it means a lot ily guys💛🌻]