doce

We entered the house which was already full of people either dancing,making out or being drunk.
I was a little disgusted but what was I even expecting?
Jamie was holding Mar's hand in a protective way which caused a smile on my lips.Both were heading to the dance floor while I walked towards the kitchen.

I really need a drink or I won't survive the night.

The music was a little damped in the kitchen which made me sigh in relief.I took a bottle of vodka and poured it in my cup taking a big gulp out of it.
It was strong but it made me a little less stiff so I made my way back to the dance floor where I swayed my hips to the beat.
I was having a good time until my eyes laid upon someone I was hoping not to see.

Harvey.

A smirk formed on my lips,he was staring at me,his jaw was clenched and he was biting his lip.
I wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or just my stupid self but I wanted to tease him so I made my way towards him,very confident may I add.

I took his hand in mine and dragged him towards the dance floor.I started dancing as I felt his hands grab my waist.I could feel his hot breath on my skin,it wasn't just his breathing that was uneven but it was also mine.
I was never confident like this and it scared me to be honest.

I turned around and looked into his mesmerizing eyes.He was really attractive and it annoyed me that such a cocky boy had such good looks.
I got a littler closer to him and stared into his blue eyes intensely.My finger traced his jaw and lips,while he groaned.His grip on my waist tightened and I knew that I had him exactly where I wanted.

My lips brushed his cheek as I opened my mouth.
"Hello Harvey.",I whispered into his ear trying to be as seducing as possible.

I kissed down his neck and then when finally a moan escaped his lips and I could hear a faint "Gravity" out of his mouth,I left him all by himself.
I walked towards the boys who were chilling on the couch a big smirk on my face.

Gravity 1.
Harvey 0.

Seth was looking at me weirdly as I approached them and let myself plop down on the couch.
"I thought you don't like Harvey?",he asked wiggling his eyebrows as I laughed.

"I don't.I wanted to show him what wanting something that he can't have is like.",I shrugged an evil smile still on my face.

"You think that he will stop Gravity?He won't stop until he gets what he wants.",Seth commented.

"Well I won't give him that.",I told him carelessly.
"He's coming towards us Gravity,he looks very serious.",Seth replied.

"Alright Seth do me a favor and put him off as long as you can.",I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and ran upstairs.

I could hear a faint "He's gonna kill me." before I left causing a chuckle to escape my lips.
I searched for the bathroom and when I finally found it I walked in quickly and locked it.
I let myself slide down the door,trying to slow down my heart beat a little since it was beating uncontrollably fast.

I just teased Harvey,oh my god he's going to kill me!