cuarenta y tres

"Get out of my house please."

"Are you serious right now?!",she asked, shock was written all over her face.

"What is happening to you?Why are you pushing everyone away?!You know what, I don't care.You want me to leave?I'll leave but don't expect that we're still friends after this.You're being fucking over dramatic right now but that's your loss!",she shrugged and walked off leaving me alone with my tears.

"You're the one who is being dramatic.",I whispered as my voice wobbled.

I deserve it.

I deserve everything.

She is right I am pushing everyone away.
But my past is making it so hard for me!

***

"You are fucking disgusting!I bet she's totally in love with you Timmy.I mean look at the freak she's probably obsessed with you!You are a bitch.",she yelled at the little girl.

"Oh my god you're right she's such a freak!I don't want anything from you, you're fat and ugly!Disgusting piece of shit.",Timmy spat, while the little girl was crying uncontrollably.

Anastasia wasn't in love with Timmy, in fact she never cared about him but Britney is making things up about her just so he would hate on her more and more.

Anastasia was a nice girl who loved to help but the people and the school never wanted her help.

She weighted a little more than other people and that's why they hated on her.

Because of the way she looked.

No one wanted to be friends with her and the group of Britney, Timmy and others made sure that it would stay like that.

Anastasias parents were always at work, they had no clue what she already had to go through, they had no idea what their little girl was going through.

Anastasia was suffering from depression and anxiety but no one cared.

The 12year old was already so done with her life but she was strong.

She didn't want to end her life, because she knew better.

Ending her life would just satisfy her bullies and she didn't want to let them win.

Anastasia was getting bullied for over five years now.
It all started when she was 11 and when she was 15 on that one particular day, everything would change completely.

***

"Hey mom!How was work?",I asked her sitting down on the chair next to her in the kitchen.

"Oh it was good.Today was actually not so exhausting.I thought we could go out with your dad at the new Chinese restaurant that's close by?",mom answered she was smiling big.

"Sure I'd love to!",I smiled slightly.

"Hey honey are you okay?",mom asked.

I let out a big breath, I went to my mom to hug her real tight.
"I think I fought with Marina today.",I said sadly.
"What makes you think that?",she asked rubbing my back soothingly.

"Well we screamed at each other and she ended our friendship.",I mumbled into her chest.
"Well that does sound like a fight to me.",she said after a while, I laughed lightly.

"You don't say.",I snorted.

She broke the hug and looked me intensely in the eyes.
"Tell me what happened exactly.What was the cause of your fight?",she asked.

"My trust issues.",I told her instantly.
She sighed and hugged me once again.

"Look honey everything will be okay, you both need a little time.Tell her your reasons.Talk about it, open yourself up to her, she'll understand your intentions.",she smiled.

"I need some time to think about the entire thing it's not just that it's also a boy.",I told her quietly.

"A boy!",my mom asked happily.
"Yes but I'm over him.",I spoke immediately.
She arched an eyebrow while crossing her arms at me.
"Yeah you sure look like it.",she chuckled.
"Mom?!",I groaned.
"Okay I won't ask.Just don't think too much about it.Sometimes spontaneous decisions are so much better than well thought ones.",she went to the living room while I made my way upstairs.

"I love you mom.",I kissed her before I left to my room.
"I love you too honey!Dad and I love you so much.",she smiled brightly.

***

I was happy to finally go out with my parents again, I missed that

"Honey are you done?",mom called from downstairs.

"Yes I'm coming!",I yelled and sprinted to the door where mom and dad were standing.

They were both holding hands looking happy as ever.
I smiled brightly.
"You two are cute.",I giggled.

"You look beautiful sweetie.",dad complimented me.
"Thanks dad.",I hugged him.
"You too Karen.",dad kissed my mom while I stood there awkwardly.

"Alright let's go!",I said impatiently because I was already super hungry.

***

"Wow the food her is amazing!",I told them with my mouth full of food.
"Manners Gravity!",my mom scolded at me.
"Sorry.",I mumbled.

"So honey we want to tell you something.",mom spoke excitedly.
"What's up!",I smiled after I wiped my mouth with a napkin.

"You know that dad and I love you very much.We thought for a long time about it and decided that we were ready.We hope that you are not angry at us but it happened and we can't change it anymore.We have big news honey.",mom told me, her hands were shaking slightly but dad took her hands in his and encouraged her to keep talking.
I was confused because I didn't know what she was about to say.

"I'm pregnant.",she grinned wholeheartedly.

***

a/n: so this chapter is a lil longer and that's a big ass thank you from me because you guys are so sweet and reading my story!! Thank you thank you thank you so so much!I love you guys💛🌻