cuarenta y uno

"Gravity Stop!You are drunk!",Harvey stated causing me cross my arms in annoyance which made me almost trip over my own feet.
Harvey held me tightly at my waist looking right into my eyes.
"Get your hands off my body.",I glared into his beautiful eyes completely disgusted.

Yeah I know I'm confused too.

He slowly removed his hands off my body as I made my way towards the party again.

I was done with him and I didn't want to be in his presence right now.

"Gravity wait!",he yelled.
"I sure as hell won't wait for you Harvey!You lied to me and we're not friends anymore so leave me alone!",I screamed back walking faster.

Suddenly I got lifted up into the sky,I looked around and saw Harvey's back right in front of me.

It's a very good looking back, may I add.

Ugh stupid boy!

"What are you doing?!Do you want me to vomit all over you?",I asked him irritated,feeling a little dizzy.

"I don't care you can puke all over me if you want but we're bringing you home so you're safe.",he answered blankly.

I clapped his ass and started giggling.
"What are you doing?",it was now Harvey that asked the same question.

I giggled still hitting his ass.
"I'm hitting your butt.",I laughed.

A chuckle escaped his lips while mine turned into a big smile.

After all he did I still tend to smile when he's happy, even though he broke my heart I still want to see him happy.

"God I miss you.",he mumbled under his breath and I surprisingly still heard him.My smile turned into a sad one and I wrapped my arms tightly around his torso.It probably looked ridiculous but I wanted to show him that I missed him just as much as he missed me.

"You won't remember anything from today will you?",Harvey asked.
"Maybe I don't know.",I shrugged as he sat me down in the backseat of Jamie's car.

He sat beside me and cuddled me, and me the stupid love struck person I am let him hug me.I also hugged him back and enjoyed it because we both knew that it would probably be the last time we'd do something like this.

Harvey carried me to my house where he took my keys and brought me to my bed.He put the blanket over me and kissed my head.
"Goodnight Princess.Sleep tight.",I smiled and closed my eyes.

Soon I fell into deep sleep.

***

The next morning I woke up completely hungover.
I groaned and stayed in bed till 3pm, then I finally stood up and took a long needed bath.I couldn't remember a lot from yesterday but there were pictures in my head and I wasn't so sure if they actually happened.

There were pictures of Harvey and me cuddling in a car but I also dreamed about Harvey today and that's why I was so unsure.

In my dream Harvey and I were walking down the streets talking until he suddenly carried me on his back but it wasn't a piggyback but I was turned upside down.He held me by my waist while I was slapping his butt and laughing the entire time.Then we were in a car and we cuddled that's all I remember.

It was a sweet dream but it was playing with my emotions and I didn't know what to do anymore.
After my long bath I decided to call Mar and ask her about yesterday, maybe she knows more than I do.

***

[a/n: thoughts?🌻]