sesenta y cinco

two weeks later

"I still think it's super weird how everyone's looking at me like I'm some alien.",I whispered to Harvey who laughed.

"They are not used to see me with the same girl for two weeks straight by my side.",he explained.
"You're not some girl anyway.You are my beautiful girlfriend and they're just shocked.",he shrugged.

"The Bad Boy of the school is being sweet for once.",I grinned and intertwined our hands together.

"I'm always sweet.",he rolled his eyes.
"Yeah sure cocky boy.",I smirked as a groan escaped his lips.

"Princess please stop!",he whined.
"Why?I love it so much and besides we had the argument a few weeks ago.",I rolled my eyes smiling widely.

"And I remember damn well how it ended.",he smirked as I widened my eyes.

"Right, I gotta go to my locker see you later babe!",I rushed running away from the embarrassment.
A chuckle escaped his lips as I rushed not really looking where I was going which caused me to collapse into another body.
"Shit I'm so sorry I'm so clumsy.",I helped the girl up who looked a little lost.

"Are you alright?",I asked worry was written all over my face.

"I'm fine it's alright.",she chuckled.

"I'm new and I was expecting something like this to happen.",she smiled.
"My name is Cecelia.",she introduced herself.
She was absolutely stunning, she had long black hair that was put in two braids.Her make up looked so natural and her brown eyes were shining like the sun.She looked all in all really cool.

"I'm Gravity it's nice to meet you Cecelia

"I'm Gravity it's nice to meet you Cecelia.",I gave her the sheet of paper that must have slipped when we collided.
"Thank you, you can call me Cece for short if you want.",she took the paper and a confused look on her face replaced her smile.

"Do you need help?",I asked her.
"Yeah can you tell me where the class of Mrs. Sanchez is?My first class is English literature and I've no clue where that is.",she laughed a little stressed.

"Funny, that's my first class today too.Come with me, I can show you around later if you want?I was once the newbie here and I know exactly how you must be feeling right now.",I laughed.

"That would be amazing!Thank you really, I thought I'd be walking around like a loner to be honest.",she giggled.

"You're gonna meet my friends later then, I'm excited to introduce you to them.They're all really nice and stupid but that's why we're friends and I'm babbling again aren't I?I'm super sorry I tend to talk a lot when I'm excited!",I ranted as she looked at me with wide eyes.

"I can tell.",she answered making me giggle.
"Come on we are already late, Mrs. Sanchez is nice though, you can sit behind me if you want there's still an empty seat.",I offered.

"Thank you Gravity.",she smiled widely.
I opened the door and explained the current situation to Mrs. Sanchez who nodded and welcomed our new student.
I placed my bag next to Jamie's, he was currently taking his books out of his bag, I did the same as Cecelia introduced herself to the class.

"My name is Cecelia, I moved from Arizona because of my parents work and I'm 18 yeah that's it.",I chuckled.
"She sounds like you a few months ago.",Jamie whispered in my ear as I nodded my head.

"Right."

She sat down behind me taking her stuff out of the bag while everyone wrote the text that was visible on the blackboard.

"She's really nice I bumped into her a few minutes ago.",I whispered to Jamie who snorted.

"Do you always meet your friends like that?",he raised an eyebrow, I looked at him confused but widened my eyes when it finally clicked.

HOLY SHIT.

THE STORY IS REPEATING ITSELF WOW.

***

[a/n: I didn't know how to continue but now I got an idea I hope you'll like it💛please vote and comment ily guys🌻]

(Rip. XXX Tentacion, a good artist who was starting to become a better person, you will be missed❤️)