dieciocho

"Thank you for today Harvey,I appreciate you trying.",I looked up at him as he went through his hair.

Holy shit stop it.

"You're welcome Gravity but don't get used to it.",he replied his smirk once again back.
I rolled my eyes as I opened the car door and walked out.

"I don't get why you're like this Harvey but you and I won't get closer if you don't stop your cocky attitude.I don't like it and I don't want to be friends with someone who thinks he's the hottest guy in the entire world.So if you want us to be at least something then think about your act around me and be yourself.I appreciate and like boys much more when they're not fake.",I blew him a kiss before I closed the door not giving him a chance to reply back.

***

"I missed so much in just a few hours what the hell?!",Mar screamed bouncing up and down on her bed.

I told her everything that happened yesterday,from me trying to tease Harvey to him punching a guy,taking me home and later giving me a bed to sleep on.I told her about today what happened and what we were talking about and she was super shocked.She couldn't believe that Harvey could actually be nice for more than just one second.

Well neither could I to be honest.

"I feel like he's starting to like you Gravity!",Mar said excited but I just furrowed my eyebrows at her.
"I don't think so.I still feel like he's just doing all this to get into my pants but I don't mind him being my friend.He can be chill if he wants to but he also has his mood swings and he's so mysterious,he's hiding so many things.",I rambled but Mar stopped me.

I realized something.

Harvey and I had more in common than I actually knew.

'He's hiding so many things', my own words were stuck in my head.

Well Gravity so do you!

I'm angry about the fact that he's hiding stuff but I'm not any better than him!

"That's what you like about him Gravity!You like that he's so mysterious and you like the way he is but you just don't want to admit it.",Mar rolled her eyes.
"Don't start the discussion again Mar I will not hesitate to call Jamie and tell him that you're endlessly in love with him if you don't stop."

"What a threat.",she giggled.
"I know thanks.",I grinned but my eyes widened.

"Oh my god what happened at the party?Are you two a thing now you have to tell me everything?!Why did I even start telling you my night, yours was probably so much more interesting!", I shrieked.
"Oh god stop!",Mar's face reddened.

"Well...we danced and had lots of fun.Nothing interesting happened.We just talked the entire night,we were walking down the street and he was telling me more about himself.He was being the weirdo he is and we had lots of fun.He was holding my hand the entire time protectively and I enjoyed it a lot.He was being so sweet and Gravity he even asked me if I'd like to go on a date with him!This will be my first date ever!",she explained excitedly.

"No way?!I am so happy for you Mar!When is the date?",I asked her.

"On the upcoming Friday so I still have lots of time but you need to help me!",she told me, her eyes were shining and her smile was so big.

I'm so happy for her, she deserves the entire world.

She's such a pure human and I just want to hug her forever.