cincuenta y tres

"What happened Gravity?",Harvey was questioning me during the entire ride, he seemed very concerned but I tried calming him.

"I am fine Harvey, I probably didn't drink much today.Drop it please and concentrate on the contest.",I squeezed his hand assuringly.

"Gravity-",he started once again.
"Shut up cocky boy.",I grabbed him by the shirt and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.
He looked surprised but grinned afterwards brightly.
"I think I need one more to shut up entirely.",he pointed at his other cheek while smirking widely.

I giggled and shook my head but leaned in anyways.
We were in front of our school waiting for the others.
As I was about to kiss his cheek he quickly turned his head and kissed me on the lips.
Now I was the one who was surprised, my eyes were wide as he laughed lightly.

"Sorry princess I couldn't resist.You're my lucky charm.",he winked as I slapped his arm.
"I can't believe you.",I mumbled.

"Hey guys!",Colbain yelled waving like a maniac, I giggled loudly.
"Hey weirdo.",I hugged him and the other ones who were walking behind him.
"Are you nervous bro?",Seth asked Harvey.
"Not anymore.",he smirked at me.
"Oh my god.",I put my head into Mar's shoulder groaning loudly.

"What happened?",Mar whispered interested.
"I'll tell you later.",she nodded.
"Let's go in guys.",Jamie pushed us into our school as Harvey ran behind the curtains.

We sat down next to an older couple who were smiling at us kindly.
"So tell me what happened?",Mar wiggled her eyebrows.
I looked at the boys who weren't listening to our conversation and sighed.
"Harvey kissed me on the lips.",I whispered.
"NO FUCKING WAY GRAV!",Mar screamed causing a few people to turn towards us and stare.

"Sorry.", she apologized sheepishly as I tried not to laugh.
"Shut up!",she laughed her cheeks red like a tomato.

"Why were you even yelling?",Jamie asked her, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Nothing babe we were talking about make up that's it.",Mar brushed it off giving him a quick peck on the lips.
She turned towards me and took her phone out of her bag typing something before holding it in front of my face.

'NO FUCKING WAY HOW?!'

I giggled reading the text starting to type below her message explaining the situation.

'I gave him a peck on his cheek and then he wanted me to do it again and me being oblivious to everything I went for a quick peck but he turned it into a real kiss on the fucking lips!!!!'

Her eyes went wide but a big grin made its way on her lips.

'FUCK YES JUST DATE ALREADY'

I rolled my eyes at her shaking my head.
'I can't-'
I was about to type more explaining to her why I couldn't but someone started singing so I quickly gave Mar her phone and listened to the first person performing.

I thought that it was absolutely amazing how the people had the courage to walk up there and sing.
They didn't just sing but they also played an instrument making everything so much cooler.
You could see the passion during the performance, you could hear the love and happiness in their voice.
Every single contestant had its own way of telling their story and I was amazed by it.
I loved it when people could express themselves.
It's just one of the best things in the entire world.

***
[a/n: please vote💛🌻]