veintidos

"I'm so nervous Gravity I'm shitting myself!",Mar jumped up and down almost making me also nervous.
"You're worrying too much Mar.I told you he likes you and you're gonna have an amazing night.He will treat you like any lady should be treated and it will be unforgettable.Now take the dress and get dressed.",I rushed her into the bathroom while chewing on my chips.

",I rushed her into the bathroom while chewing on my chips

"You look amazing Mar!",I squealed.
"Thank you Gravity!You helped me a lot!",she hugged me.

Jamie was waiting downstairs so we walked down and I took a few pictures of them before we all left Mar's house.I wanted to go back home but I got a call from Seth who invited me to hang out with Harvey, Colbain and him.
I agreed and took the bus to Seth's house,he thankfully explained me his neighborhood and promised to wait for me at the bus stop.

It was already dark outside and a little creepy so I was happy that he was waiting there with a big smile on his face.
I hugged him and we talked a little until we arrived at his house.
Colbain was playing on the PlayStation in Seth's game room which was pretty cool to be honest.
He had a billiard table, a big tv and a mini fridge.

It looked like heaven wow!

"Make yourself comfortable.",Seth said to me.
I quickly ran to the mini fridge taking a sprite out of it with a grin on my face.
Seth chuckled as Colbain smiled to me patting the place next to him.
I sat down and he offered me to play Mario Kart with him.

I agreed and actually won for the first time.

I did a small dance while Colbain had fake tears in his eyes, we were laughing a lot and I was having a good time with them.Harvey still hasn't arrived but I didn't really bother to ask where he was,I was sure he'd come around.

***

We were currently watching Grown ups when suddenly Harvey barged into the room.
His cheeks were red and he looked sweaty.

I instantly knew what happened.

I was disgusted and annoyed.

I knew it!

He'll never change.

"Oh hey Gravity what are you doing here?",he asked a smirk playing on his lips.

"What does it look like?I'm hanging out with my friends.",I rolled my eyes.
"While you were fucking some chick.",I mumbled the last part but Seth heard me and stared coughing,choking on his drink.

"Where were you?",Seth asked challengingly a grin formed on his lips.

Harvey rubbed his neck and suddenly his entire behavior changed from nervous to his cocky self again.
"I was at Pricilla's.",he shrugged as he sat down next to me,his arm around my shoulder.

"No!",I shrieked and quickly took his arm away from my shoulder.
"You just had sex don't touch me!",I yelled disgusted.

Colbain and Seth were holding back their laughter,they already had tears in their eyes while I was trying to stay as far away as possible from the guy in front of me.

Harvey started following me, stretching out his arms to hug me but I quickly ran away from him trying to hide behind the billiard table but it was no use.

He was quick.

But I was smarter.