veintinueve

"You know this is a date right?",Harvey spilled as we were walking through the park.
After sitting at the bench, we got something at Wendy's and talked for a bit.The tension was gone and we were laughing again.After eating we went to the park that was close to Wendy's, he was holding my hand again and I was starting to get used to it.

"What makes you think that it's a date?",I asked him arching an eyebrow.

"We watched the sunset, went to eat and now we're holding hands walking through the park.There's nothing more that screams date to me.",he smirked.

"Well do you want it to be a date?",I asked only joking but he nodded making me stop in my steps.

"Wait are you for real?",I asked him confused.
"I told you Gravity, I like you more than a friend.",he smiled.

"Well uhm....",I started getting nervous.

"How about we do baby steps?",I asked him hopefully.

I didn't know if he was being serious, it looked like he meant it but I'm still not trusting him to 100%.

"What do you mean?",he asked.
"We can go on dates but being more than friends is something that I'm still not ready for.",I told him truthfully.
"I need to get to know you better.",I explained.
"I understand Gravity and I'm willing to wait.",he smiled.

"Alright.A date it is then.",I sighed, grinning afterwards.

"Don't worry you won't regret it.",he answered.

I hope so Harvey.

***

"So you had a date with Harvey without telling me anything?!",Mar yelled.
"Shut up Mar or do you want the entire school to know?!",I hushed her.

"And well I didn't know it would be one.",I told her shrugging.
"That is so sweet oh my god.",she said dreamy as I rolled my eyes.

"I still don't believe that he really wants to be more than friends with me Mar.I'm sure he just wants me as a one night stand.",I told her sighing.

"Don't be so pessimistic.You two have chemistry, everyone can see it and he even apologized to you Gravity I don't think that he's doing it just because he wants to get in your pants.",Mar exclaimed.

"Let's forget it.Tell me about you and Jamie.",I giggled as we walked into class, her telling me about Jamie and how cute he is.

***

"Hey Gravity I know that we just saw each other in school but Jamie asked me if you and I want to go to the park with the boys.The boys are playing basketball and we're invited.",Mar explained on the phone.

"Sure let me just eat something and I'll be on my way.",I answered.

"Great see you later!",she yelled excitedly as I chuckled hanging up.

***

I quickly changed into something cute before taking my purse and walking out of the house.

As I was walking to the park with headphones in my ears, something overwhelming caught my eye

Harvey was playing basketball with the boys, he was shirtless.

God help me!

He looked so perfect, like a canvas, a piece of art scoring a point for his team.Harvey and Seth gave each other a bro hug because they probably won the game while Jamie and Colbain were rolling their eyes in annoyance.Harvey was laughing, his eyes were sparkling and his hair was a mess, his toned body was shining in the sun and I was screaming at every cell in my body not to jump on him right now.

His head turned, his smile still visible as he looked into my eyes.