sesenta

"Quick take a picture of me and the minion!",Harvey laughed hugging the figure.
It was probably the cutest scene I've ever seen in my entire life.I took a few pictures before Harvey took my phone out of my hands and pushed me towards the minion.

"Oh my god hi I hope we're not intrusive in any way but you're very cute.",I giggled hugging the minion.

"Thank you very much beautiful.",the minion spoke causing me to laugh loudly.
"Back off man that's my girlfriend.",jealously was written on Harvey's face while mine was full of shock.

The minion put his hands up in defense and walked to another child that was eying the minion with big eyes.

"Girlfriend huh?",I smirked as his cheeks reddened.

"I was just keeping you safe.",he defended his actions while I chuckled and shook my head at him.

"Sure cocky boy.",I winked at him.
He intertwined our hands together and pulled me towards another direction.

"You know this is a date right?",he grinned at me.

"How come we always have a date without me actually knowing about it?",I asked him, arching my eyebrow in confusion.

"I know how much you love surprises.",he smiled cheekily.

"I hate them.",I stated.
"Exactly.",he spoke while I just rolled my eyes.

"So we've been in a few rides, we ate cotton candy, I won a rose for you and we took pictures with a minion that tried to flirt with you.Do you have any wishes where to go next?",he asked as I laughed looking around.

"How about the Ferris wheel?I'd love to see the city at night!",I spoke honestly as he nodded.

"Everything for my princess."

"You know that you finally accepted the fact that it's a date?",Harvey's eyes were sparkling in the night making him even more beautiful than he already is.

"I accepted it a long time ago Harvey, but you never actually knew that.",I smiled taking a seat in the small space of the Ferris wheel finally getting the courage to open up about my feelings for him.

"I need to tell you something.",I spoke again, we were already on the top, both of us were quiet during the ride due to my words.Harvey was deep in his thoughts and I was contemplating if I should finally open up to him about everything and that's what I did.

He looked up into my eyes, he was about to open his mouth but I stopped him.

It was now or never.

"I like you Harvey, a lot really.We've been friends for months now and we've been through a lot actually.You broke my heart when you used me for a bet but I learned forgiving you through the time we got back together.Everyone makes mistakes and we learn from our mistakes which is important if we want to improve ourselves.I like our small fights about unnecessary stuff, I like how you always make me smile.You always make me happy doesn't matter what happened before.You make everyday adventurous and you make me feel loved.This is probably one of the most cheesy things I've said but I really like you a lot Harvey Cantwell and I was wondering if you want to be my boyfriend?",I asked him nervously.I've never done this before and I was sweating like a maniac.

He was looking at me, his eyes wide in shock and his mouth slightly open.I didn't know if it was the best decision to open up but I do feel so much better about it now.

"I-",he stuttered.

THE HARVEY CANTWELL STUTTERED OH GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

***

[a/n: please vote guys it does help a lot!💛🌻]