cuarenta y siete

"What why?",he questioned.

"Mar and I somehow got into a fight because I didn't open up to her how she wished me to.",I explained.

"The thing is that I'm not opening up about my past because I don't want to talk about it.I want to forget it because it's in the past.",I told him.

"I trust her but my past is really horrible and something that I don't like to share.I deserve that she's angry at me but I miss her because I was starting to trust her more and more and one day I'd actually be ready to tell her not just right away.",I spoke while fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

"I feel like you and I are much more alike than we actually know.",he smiled sadly.

"I can't open up to people easily either, it takes time and a good friendship.",he explained.

"But I think I know how I can actually help you out.",he smirked.
"Oh god what do you have in mind?",I asked him slightly scared of the answer.

"You'll see.",he wiggled his eyebrows causing a loud laugh to escape my lips, he grinned happily.

***

"Thanks for bringing me home Harvey.",I smiled as he nodded.
"You're welcome.",he winked.
"I'm scared of tomorrow.Marina will probably think that I'm a total bitch because I didn't tell her the truth but am now friends with you again.",I spoke sadly.

"Hey Gravity,look at me.",he turned me to him and looked me directly in the eyes.

"Everything will be okay.You two need to talk it out that's all.",his hands were on my shoulders as he talked.

"I can't talk it out if she ignores me and turns around whenever I get closer to her.",I sighed.

"Don't worry princess I got this, don't think much about it see you tomorrow!",he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek catching me off guard and walking off.

What the hell just happened?

His lips were so soft on my cheek oh my god what is he doing to me?!

***

The next morning I woke up nervous about the day, I put my hair in a ponytail before I left the house and made my way to school

The classes were boring and Marina was still ignoring me, that's why I sat down on a bench outside again while eating my apple.

"Hey princess.",Harvey walked up to me and sat down.

"Hey Harvey.",I smiled slightly, I missed Marina, I missed our talks and movie marathons.

"Stop thinking about it you're making it harder than it already is.",Harvey put his hand on my right thigh causing a weird feeling to erupt in my entire body.

He was making me nervous and he knew it.

I was about to open my mouth and answer but the wonderful Pricilla was faster.
"Harvey baby here you are!I was searching for you everywhere!Why are you here with her and not in the cafeteria with your real friends?",she asked him sitting on his lap.He looked uncomfortable with her presence while I thought it was hilarious.

She was trying so hard to get with him, this woman won't give up.

"Pricilla can you please stand up we are not together and Gravity is my friend now if you would leave us alone thank you very much.",he spoke calmly as he pushed her away from him.
I was giggling slightly while Pricilla was boring holes into my head.

"Ugh you are so fucking annoying you little bitch!",she yelled as she stomped away to her minions.

"That was hilarious!",I giggled putting my hand on his thigh unintentionally.

He was grinning at me, his eyes wandered off from my face towards his thigh where my hand was.
I soon realized my mistake and quickly took my hand from his thigh.

"Sorry.",I said quietly as I looked away.

"I wasn't complaining at all.",he smirked as I punched his arm rolling my eyes.

"I can't believe we're friends.",I mumbled.