cuarenta y cinco

After school I decided to go to the place Harvey showed me once again because I just couldn't stop thinking about him.My brain was hurting because of all my thinking.Mom was right I should make more spontaneous decisions and live a little.This was eating me out alive.

As I was watching the scenery in front of me, faint sounds could be heard in the far back of the forest.I brushed it off because I didn't think much of it but when the strings of a guitar started playing almost right next to me I quickly turned around and looked into an unexpected scene in front of me.

Harvey was playing the guitar while humming slightly.My eyes were wide open in shock as he started playing a melody that I never heard before.

"I wish that we could just talk
But I don't really know where to start
Yeah, you got every right to be mad
After all of the things that I said
I know I didn't deal with the things properly
But now I'm tryna be the man I supposed to be
If I don't then I'll live the regret
'Cause I hate that I left you upset.",his voice took my breath away.

He sounded like an angel and I never knew he could sing.

"I know I messed up but to tell you the truth
I was too busy hanging out with my crew
You were so cool with it ain't no excuse
I should spend a little time with you
Instead of just playing around, messing about that
I was in the driver seat but who's the passenger now
Sat here trying to figure out
Same song going round and round.",he sat down next to me playing the chords and singing beautifully.

"There are some things that we can not change
No, we can't go back in time
But I hope that it isn't too late
To give it another try."

Did he write this song for me?

"You should know that
I'm not gonna hold back
This time around
If you give me another chance
I won't let you down
If you give me another chance
I won't let you down.",he sang, his eyes were closed and his voice was full with emotion.

I never heard him be so sincere, he meant every word he said.My heart was aching for this boy and I did something I probably should've done before.

I pulled him towards me and kissed him roughly.My hands wandered off to his neck where they stroked his soft hair.His hands were on my waist possessively and his lips, gosh his lips are so soft.
He was kissing me back almost instantly.I broke off the kiss before we could go any further.

I was pretty nervous since it was my first kiss but let me tell you it was so worth it!

He smiled brightly, the smile I loved so much.I grinned back at him and giggled.He intertwined our hands together and I put my head on his shoulder watching the scene in front of us happily.

No one said a word because there were no words needed.

My mother was right, being spontaneous is so much better!