tres

"Did you just hear what she said?",I asked Jamie taking a seat next to him, since he told me it didn't belong to anyone.
"Yeah that's how our school works Gravity.",he sighed.
"But that doesn't make sense.",I groaned in annoyance while he just shrugged.
Maths was really boring,I had to introduce myself while the girls were looking at me as if I began a crime and the boys had lust in their eyes.
This school is already getting on my nerves and it's just my first day here.
I thought it would be better than my old one but this was full of drama and maybe even worse.

After maths Jamie and I went to our English literature class.I once again sat next to Jamie and quickly introduced myself.
Our teacher was really nice and she seemed pretty chill.She told us to do a task in our book,so I was very concentrated until someone opened the door, very harshly if I may add and almost gave me a heart attack.It was a good looking boy with blonde hair.

"Harvey you're late once again.",our teacher said annoyed by his presence while he looked at her very bored.
"You should see yourself lucky that I'm coming to your class Mrs. Sanchez.",he answered and took a seat in front of me.
He took a quick glimpse at me and turned to Jamie giving him a bro hug.
"Sit down Harvey.",Mrs. Sanchez called while writing something on the board.
I giggled lightly which caused him to turn around to me.

He was checking me out, a smirk was playing on his lips while I just rolled my eyes at him.
"What's your name beautiful?",he winked.
"I'm not interested.",I told him plainly continuing to copy what Mrs. Sanchez wrote on the board.
"Oh I think you're very interested,no one can resist me beautiful.",the cocky boy in front of me stated, the smirk still visible.
"No."
"See I can resist you.Now if you would turn around and never talk to me again that would be amazing thank you.",I fake smiled at him.

He looked stunned while Jamie chuckled next to me.
"Sorry bro not everyone is attracted to you.",he shrugged.
"Fuck off man."Harvey rolled his eyes.
"Well she likes me,I mean I'm really attractive so I can't argue with that.",Jamie spoke as I laughed.
Harvey looked pissed which made me smile even more.
"Jamie is right,he looks better than you.",I answered cheekily.
I was lying,Harvey is the hottest guy I've ever met but he's also cocky and I don't like cocky at all.
Jamie smiled in triumph while Harvey turned around, an angry expression on his face.

***

It was finally lunch time,so I quickly put everything in my bag before leaving class.
"Gravity Wait!",Jamie yelled jogging up to me.
"Hi.",he said as I giggled.
"Hi."I replied.
"Wanna eat lunch together?",he asked as I nodded.
"I'd love to!"