veintitres

I kicked him in the balls.

Hard.

He fell on the floor holding his crotch while the boys and I were laughing loudly.

"That's why you don't mess with me Cantwell.",I grinned at him while he glared at me wincing in pain.

"Alright I learned my lesson.",he groaned.

"I'll go and take a shower before I go near you again.",he mumbled and walked upstairs.
"He didn't even ask you so I guess this is normal?",I asked Seth as he nodded.

"He usually has his fun while we meet up but he visits us afterwards.",I was disgusted with the new information.
Colbain saw my face and chuckled.
"He never sleeps with other girls at his house,that's why he always has his one night stands at another house and afterwards chills with us.The majority of the chicks live around us.They know that he doesn't want a relationship but they are obsessed with him.",Colbain told me as I shuddered.

This is horrific.

"But no one wants to hang out with me.",Colbain whined.
I chuckled and went up to hug him from the side.
"I want to hang out with you!And right now we're hanging out.",I smiled.
"You're right!You're really cool Gravity I like you.",he grinned.
"I like you too Colbain."

"What about me?",Seth pouted.
"We like you too weirdo.",Colbain drank from his coke waving him off.
"Gee thanks.",Seth rolled his eyes.

We made ourselves comfortable on the couch again and I took the bowl full of popcorn while sitting back next to Colbain.Seth was laying on the floor cuddling his pillow.My feet were touching his back and ass, an evil grin formed on my lips.
I slapped his ass hard with my feet.

A weird noise escaped his mouth,Colbain and I were laughing uncontrollably.
"What was that?!",I giggled.
"That was a shocked reaction by me.",Seth replied annoyed.
"Amazing.",I chuckled.

"Don't worry I'll get you back.",he smiled.
"Do it but please don't forget that you'll end up like Harvey if you do it.",I told him as I saw his evil smile fading away.

"I learned my lesson!",Harvey called in the back.
"See.",I laughed.

Harvey sat down next to me on my left,his wet hair and a white shirt that was probably from Seth looked extremely hot on him and I was already annoyed by his presence.

"What are we watching?",Colbain asked.
"A horror movie.",Harvey smiled looking at me.
"Are you okay with that?",Seth asked looking at me.
"Sure choose whatever I'm fine.",I smiled.

I ate my popcorn through the beginning while Harvey was trying to steal some from me.
I was blocking him out.

Through the middle I wasn't very hungry anymore due to the bloody and disgusting scenes in front of me.

Colbain was already sleeping next to me,his head was on my shoulder as I smiled slightly.

This movie was really disgusting and I was sure that I'd have nightmares for a week or something.

"You okay Gravity?",Harvey asked me worried,his hand was touching mine as I was shaking a little.

Am I okay?