Chapter 31

Chapter 31:

"Of course, a family with you would be great." Bobby said sliding my bangs behind my ear.

"Awe, really?"

"Yeah, if you're willing to try." He laughed.

"Like...now?"

"I didn't mean now, but if you'd like to, we could."

"Well, when do you want to try?"

"When ever you're ready."

"Soon?"

"Soon." He smiled up at me. We talked about it for a while. He said if we had a girl he'd name her Cilantro.

Cilantro.

Ci

lan

tro.

If we had a boy, Henry.

"How is there Henry and then Cilantro?" I laughed.

"Fine, how about Salt?"

"Bobby."

"You name the girl!"

"How about when the time comes, you name the girl and I name the boy? Something different."

"Do you really want our daughter's name to be Cilantro?"

"If you name our baby Cilantro, we're going to have some problems."

"But Cilantro works with everything."

"Maybe if you're cooking," We burst out laughing. "Speaking of cooking..."

"There's leftover pasta in the fridge from when your mom stopped by two days ago."

"It's still good let's go!" I said excitingly, running to the kitchen.

      We heated up the food and chatted up a storm while we ate. I couldn't help but smile every time I looked up and saw him looking at me. He's so adorable and cute; with his smirk and face. The look in his eyes; it just makes you smile. That's my favorite thing about him; we don't have to talk or anything, just one glance and I smile like an idiot. We finished eating and I decided to take a shower. After I felt squeaky clean, I got dressed in my pajamas, and crawled underneath the blankets. Bobby came in short after and laid beside me.

"You know I love you, right?" He smiled up at me.

"Of course I do."

"It's great to have you back." He said pulling me into him. I laid my head in the crook of his neck and he rested his head on mine. I yawned and sank into the pillows. "Are you tired?"

"What? Psh, no."

"Go to bed."

"I don't want to just yet."

"I'll be here in the morning. Just get some sleep."

"But-"

"It's fine Christina, go to bed."

    After a few minutes of going back and forth, I turned to my side and leaned into him.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." And with that, I fell asleep.

Author note:

Hey Trouble Makers! Sorry for the late and short update. Next few chapters will be somewhat long.. maybe... Boy Troubles: King of Thieves is now in the making!! After the last chapter of this story is up, the first chapter of King of Thieves will be up! Are you excited??

I did recently meet Christina on 7-15-14♡ She's such a sweetheart as we all know:) For those who are going to ask I did tell her about Boy Troubles, just in my letter I wrote her. I also met Cass and another Frand who also writes fan fiction, Princess Grimmie! Check out her stories too!

Keep reading! Vote, comment, share it all around!

Love you Trouble Makers!

-IzzyMeow64