Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Holy moly....guacamole.

Christina's point of view

Bobby just took me on this wonderful adventure for our four year anniversary. We are at the beach standing in the middle of a blanket and it's so beautiful out here; the sun just set; I'm looking up at the stars and- Oh my gosh. He just went down on one knee! Either he's tying his shoes or he's popping the question.

"Christina..I didn't know how to say this; I didn't know how to do this. You say I'm your world; well.. you're my universe. I don't know what I would do without you; I don't know where I'd be. You mean so much to me and I can't lose you. These four years have just been amazing; yeah we broke up a few times but they were over silly reasons. We can overcome anything. I love how you scrunch your nose; how you play video games; how you sing; your passion for music; how you smile; even how you eat three bags of mini doughnuts all by yourself! There is something about you that I can't live without; that I won't live without. You're my best friend; my princess; my Gooby. I got on my knee to ask you one thing," He pulled out a small box out of his jacket. "Christinzio Grimmace; Christina Victoria Grimmie; Will you marry me?" He smiled up at me and stared into my eyes. Those crazy dreams started flashing in my head; the gunshots; and him saying "I'm sorry Christina." My head started pounding; but I looked down at him staring at me and I pushed those stupid dreams aside and knelt down in front of him. I grabbed his face and kissed him softly.

"I just... don't think it's possible," I started to say. His face flushed and the smile went away. "to say no." His face lit up and he sighed of relief. He placed the ring on my finger and laid down. I lay beside him; a snuggle all close. He rolled on top of me and started to kiss my lips. I could feel him smiling as we kissed; it was so adorable. His lips were warm and comforting; I couldn't pull away. It started to get chilly so we wrapped ourselves in the blanket and looked over at the horizon. The candles were making the whole scene complete. The smell of berries mixed with the ocean breeze and the way the lit up the area around us. This night couldn't have gone any better.

         In the morning I woke up and we were still at the beach; we had fallen asleep watching the stars. The candles were out and the sun was rising. I poke Bobby a little to wake him up.

"Bobby." He squints then smiles.

"Huh?"

"Let's go home before this beach starts piling up." He sits up and looks around. He stretches and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Let's watch the sun rise." He pulled me in closer. I fixed my hair off to the side when I realized I had the ring on my finger. Wow; we're actually engaged. Holy moly.... guacamole. I started laughing and Bobby looked at me all weird.

"What's so funny?" He asked nudging me with his head.

"Just made myself giggle." He kissed my forehead and we watched the the sun rise. The sky went from navy bule, to a light purple, then to bright orange; then to a very beautiful sky blue. After the sun had rised we had packed up the blanket and candles and headed to my house.

When we got in the house I put the blanket and candles away than laid in bed because I was still tired. Bobby comes in and climbs beside me and says, "When are we going to tell the other Grimmies? " He asked.

"I'm going to my parents for lunch around one; you should join us; to make it easier."

"Of course!" I eventually ended up falling asleep on his chest.

I woke up to Bobby holding my face trying to get out of bed without waking me up. " Where are you going? " I asked as I sat up.

"To take a shower before we go to lunch with at your parents."

"I should probably get my clothes ready for when you get out so I can take one when you're done." He nodded his head and took a shower. After I had gotten my clothes ready I stopped because I could hear him singing in the shower; so I walked by the doorway and listened close. He was singing Think of You. When he had gotten to the chorus I started to sing with him. "Damn it!" I heard him say as he bumped into the shower curtain.

"Did I scare you?"

"Just a little." He pulled out a towel and went to change as I took a shower. After I was done getting ready we drove to my parents.

        When we got in the driveway there was another car.

"My mom didn't say anyone was coming over. " Bobby grabbed my hand and shakes it a little bit.

"Well... let's tell them." Really? In front of someone that I might not even know?

"Oh....Okay."

        When we opened the door and walked in and there they were; Sarah and Lauren!

"I haven't seen you guys forever!" Lauren said hugging Bobby and I. We said our hellos we all gathered in the living room and had a back and forth conversation with my parents about what we were going to order; Chinese or pizza. Pizza.

"How has it been? " My dad asked Bobby.

"It's been great. It's been amazing actually." He said as he held my hand.

"Oh really? Any reason? " My mom asked. I took my hand and placed it on my cheek and moved my fingers as if i was thinking about something.

"I don't know let me think about it. " I wiggled my ring finger trying to make it obvious. Sarah's mouth dropped as she noticed the ring and she covered her mouth to avoid screaming. Lauren gave her a confused look so she leaned over and whispered in her ear. Lauren's eyes grew as she looked at my fingers. My parents still didn't understand what was going on so I grabbed Bobby's hand and said,

"Mom...Dad..," I shake Bobby's hand a little. "I'm pregnant."

" WHAT!?" Everyone yelled at the same time; even Bobby.

"No...jeez...no," I started laughing and stopped and said, "Bobby and I....are engaged." My mom smiled with joy and my father leaned over and shook Bobby's hand. After all of that we sat down in the dining room waiting for the pizza. After all the small talk...it got weird...