Chapter 23

Chapter 23: I don't.

"Wake up Hermit!" Bria said jumping on on top of me. I looked over at my phone to see the time and it read '6:44am'.I glared at Bria and pushed her off of me and she fell of the bed. "Ow! What was that for." I covered myself in my blanket and covered my face deep within the pillow.

"You woke me up so early." I muttered.

"Mama Grimmie! She won't get up!" She yelled. Ooooh my moooom, I'm so scared.

"Christina Victoria Grimmie, you don't want me to get you myself." I heard my mother shout from the laundry room that was close to my room. Yup. I'm scared. I leap out of the bed and carry my big Teemo close to my chest as I walk over to the laundry room. My mom looks at me and shakes her at me with her hands on her hips. "Darling, you are getting married today and you still carry that thing around?"

"I wouldn't be carrying it if I was still sleeping..." I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?"

"You're pretty."

"That's what I thought you said." She half smirked.

"Why do I have to be up so early?" I whined.

"Honey, if we didn't wake you up, you would have slept through your whole wedding. Plus we have to get you ready for this big day. We have to go to the church, get you all dolled up in your wedding dress and I..I," She started sobbing into her hands. I ran over and hugged her tight. "have to say goodbye to my little...girl...whose becoming a woman.." I put my hands on her shoulders and stared into her eyes which were filled with tears.

"Mom. I carry a Teemo; I will always be your little girl." I smiled at her and she returned a bigger hug. She wiped her face and smiled. I could feel tears forming in my eyes so I do the same.

"I'm so proud of you."

"I know Ma."

"Get your stuff, bridesmaids and let go." I did as I was told and grabbed Cass, Bria, Sarah, Lauren, and Devynn who had already spent the night and we made our way to the church.

     Hours later I was in my dress, my hair was down and curled, Lauren helped with the last finishing touches with my make up, and through the door, down the hall, take a left and through a bigger door Bobby was waiting for me. The girls leave and I look at myself in the mirror.

This is it. This is what It feels like to get married. Your heart beats uncontrollably, you're on the urge of breaking down to tears, you're about to make one of the biggest decisions of your life, and after this day; you're with the one you love. The one that deals with all of your stupidity, the one that cares for you when you're sick, the one that holds you tight at night and tells you they're never going to let go, the one that will tell you everything will be alright when you know nothing will be, the one that no matter what happens, or what was said,  by the end of the day they still love you. They will always love you. And here I am; seconds away from walking through those doors and down that aisle.

"It's time." My dad said opening one arm out so I can lock mine with his. I walk to him and cross my arm with his and we walk down the hall.

Here we go.

"You look beautiful." He whispered.

"Thanks Dad." I replied.

"You're nervous?"

"Oh yeah." I sighed.

"You can perform infront of thousands of people with no problem but-"

"This is different Dad, this is getting ready to marry someone."

Boy TroublesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara