Chapter 21

Chapter 21: It's a cuddle taco!

*Dedicated to Breanna Mayich*

*Two months later *

"Bobby! Put me down!" I scream laughing as he's carrying me over his shoulder. He's been carrying me around the house for the past ten minutes. He runs up the stairs and my face hits his butt each step.

"You know Christina, when I say 'kiss my butt' I don't mean it literally."

"Just put me down already." I said before smacking his butt. That made it worse. He stared spinning and spinning; I felt like I was going to puke. I was so dizzy I couldn't tell where he was taking me.

"Let's," He literally threw me on the bed. "cuddle!" Then he threw himself next to me. He grabbed my Zelda blanket and wrapped us inside of it. "It's a cuddle taco!" He said as he was squishing me in his arms.

"Haha Bobby!" I burst out laughing.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear and kissed my ear. I looked in his eyes and said I loved him too. It was a great moment; just cuddling. He held me tighter and covered my face with kisses. He threw the blanket at me and searched the closest.

"Whatcha looking for?"

"This," He pulled out a Sonic blanket and tied it around his neck like a cape. "Super Sonic to the rescue!" I put the Zelda blanket around my neck like a cape as well and started running around the room.

"They call me ZeldaxLove64 but please, call me Gooby." I said in a fancy voice. He comes up and swoops me off my feet.

"I love my Gooby!" He smiles and puts me down.

"You better, we're getting married in a few weeks."

"I know!  I can't wait until I read my vows to you, as I look into your beautiful eyes and hold the hand that in a matter of time will have a ring symbolizing that you're mine. No one else's. Just mine." He kissed my cheek and held me tighter.

"I wish I could be as romantic as you." I said as I was released from his arms.

"Oh well." He chuckled as he grabbed clothes out of the dresser. He was going to go have fun with Jake, Mark, Kenny, and Joey for a Bachelor's party while I had fun with Cass, Bria, Sarah, Lauren, and Devynn at my Bachelorette party. By Bachelorette party, I mean watching Supernatural until our hearts can't take it anymore while we eat Easy Mac and pizza. I didn't really know what the boys were going to do or where they were going to be but all I knew is that I could trust them. It was about nine o'clock when the girls showed up and the boys had gone out about an hour earlier. We laid out the season DVDs on the floor in front of the TV and I grabbed the chips, popcorn, fruit snacks, pop-tarts, and so much more around us as we sat on the ground. Just as I pressed play Devynn had a phone call. She stood up and told us to start without her but she helped me out looking for dresses the least I could do was pause a show. She walked outside and sat on the front porch step; every now and then we could hear her screaming "Um...no!". We couldn't really put the pieces together so we just sat there waiting. The last thing we heard was her yelling at whoever it was to F themselves before she came in and slammed the door behind her.

"What was all about?" Bria asked as she shoved a handful of popcorn into her mouth.

"Nothing." She replied as she sat down and pulled a blanket over her.

"C'mon, it has to be something." I said pulling the ends of the blanket.

"He broke up with me."

"Who?"

"Sterling." Sterling was her boyfriend that she had an on and off relationship since for what I could remember. He went to Arizona for a few months to help out his aunt but came back when Devynn told him about Luke. They actually had a cute relationship together, but when they were apart it was like a dog trying to get along with a cat. Now that I remember he wasn't really a nice guy; just to her; in matter of fact, only around her. He was mean, rude, but when she was around he was nice, funny,  and just some what loveable.

"You were still with him? After all these years?"

"Yeah. This time, I think that it's officially done. Over. He said so himself. He's not even going to think about getting back together."

"Well...what happened?" Cass said crawling up next to her. Devynn took a deep breath and held my hand. She looked around the room then lightened her grip.

"I'm pregnant." What?  Devynn pregnant?  Whoa.

"That's why he broke up with you? Because he created an offspring?"

"I guess so."

"Well if it's a boy you better not name it after him." Sarah said.

"I was thinking Xavier, actually."

"But Billy is way better." I said laughing.

"Billy? No."

"It goes with everything. GO AWAY BILLY! I love you Billy. Go outside Billy. It just works." Cass said poking her arm. We laughed for a good five minutes just thinking about Billy analogies. Then I finally got to press play and we watched Supernatural until about three in the morning then for some odd reason we were slap happy so we had our own dance party!  It was so much fun just being with the girls now and then. It wasn't until about four in the morning when the boys came back. Kenny and Cass fell asleep on the couch, Lauren and Sarah slept on the floor, Devynn went in the guest room, Jake and the others went home. Bobby and I talked until seven. I didn't realize how long we've been up until the sun came shining into my eyes through the window.

"The sun; it burns!" I whispered covering my eyes with Bobby's shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and leaned us to the point where we fell. We laughed on the floor and I slowly started to doze off.

"Hey you can't sleep now!" He said picking me off the ground.

"Bur I'm tirrred." I started slurring my words.

"C'mon! Pull an all nighter."

"No," He laid me on the bed and started to walk away but I held his wrist before he could. "Where you going?"

"I'm letting you sleep."

"But..I want to sleep with you."

"But I'm not tired."

"I just want to sleep in your arms. You don't have to sleep; you just have to be there." He climbed over and placed his arm around my waist then pulled me closer. I put my hand on his and rubbed it with my thumb. I fell asleep then woke up hours later to find out Bobby had a big day for all of us planned.