Chapter 13

We all woke up past noon; and decided to go somewhere fun. We had gone to Denny's for brunch. We all sat down and a familiar face showed up to our table.

"Hi I'm Faith, and I'm your waitress. How may I help you today?"

"Oh hey we know you!" I say putting my phone in my bag.

"You do?"

"Yeah; You work at IHOP right?"

"Oh yeah! Would you like some waffles today?" she joked looking at me all weird.

"Is that a trick question? Of course I want waffles!"

"Haha; of course."

"So; if you don't mind me asking; why exactly do you work at both IHOP and Denny's?" asked Drew.

"Well..my cousin passed away a few days ago and I figured the extra money could help his family out for a few months or so.."

"Oh.. I'm so sorry!" I said.

"Yeah; his funeral is tomorrow actually.." So is Luke's...

"We're actually going to a funeral as well.."

"I'm so sorry...who for?" I poke at the "Gera siblings" and say,

"Their brother and my friend Luke.."

"Gera?" she gave them all a questionable look.

"Yeah."

"Oh...wait..you guys are..Oh my God! I haven't seen you guys in like ten years!" Breanna's eyes got all big.

"OH YEAH!  FAITH! GUYS..OH MY GOD! " She yelled causing some people to start staring at her. Faith laughs, grabs a chair and sits beside our table.

"I'm so sorry for you guys. I can't imagine how hard it is.."

"It's hard but we can get through this."

"Yeah so..let me get those orders before I get fired." We start laughing and tell her our orders and wait about ten or fifteen minutes until she came back with our food.

        As we were eating we shared stories; Faith brought up childhood ones; the siblings brought up family reunions; and I brought up stories before look and I started dating to make things less awkward for Bobby. I didn't know how to feel at this point; I mean, it's my fault he's gone. It's my fault and his family doesn't even know. Why am I feeling bad? He tried to KILL me. I really shouldn't feel bad. I'm not going to. "Christina?" Cass said poking my arm.

"Yeah?"

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah why?"

"You were zoned out for a few minutes; we were calling your name for a while."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"Are you sure you're alright?; we could go home and do something else." Bobby said grabbing my hand and his voice filled with concern. I kissed his cheek and assured him I was fine. He did believe me, but then again I didn't think anyone did. They all gave me puzzled looks but I didn't care; I had some pretty good waffles.

        After we finished we gave Faith a very generous tip then left. Devynn, Breanna, and Drew went home so they could prepare last minute things for the funeral. Cass decided to go to Kenny's so we dropped her off and headed to Bobby's. When I got to Bobby's a few hours later I just laid in his bed and slowly fell asleep.

        I started to have a crazy dream that everyone that I loved was in a courthouse..I think it's a wedding because I start walking down an aisle with my dad by my side. Then there's Bobby smiling big and wide. Beside him is Mark and Jake; on the other side was Sarah, Lauren and Cass..This is a wedding..As I walk closer down aisle Bobby's smile got bigger. He reaches in his tuxedo and pulls a gun out and aims it at me. As the screams start he pulled the trigger.

"BOBBY!" I woke up screaming and my heart dropped. He came in the room running.

"Christina are you okay?!" He jumped onto the bed and pulled me into his arms. I rest my head into his chest starting to cry. "Christina; what happened?" I held onto him tighter. I shook my head crying.

"Why...did.. you?..Don't..ever.." I said sobbing and not even knowing what I was saying; all I knew was that I was sad.

"Don't worry..it was just a dream," I started sobbing more. "just..a dream.."

"Bobby..don't hurt me.."

"I would never."

"Don't.. I don't want to lo-" He grabbed my face with his hands and looked into my eyes.

"Christina, I will never hurt you, nor will I ever try. You will never lose me for if you did I would die. Holy shit that rhymed."

"I just don't my dream to come true."

"What ever that dream was; or what ever I did; it's not going to come true."

"Bobby..."

"Christina. You know I wouldn't hurt or leave you. I love you to death."

"I love you more." I kissed his lips and placed my hand on his cheek. He wiped the tears from my eyes and kissed me back. Our lips locked for a few moments. Those beautimous moments our lips were locked made me feel secure once again. He took me to the living room and we played Brawl for about an hour. After the last game I started to get my things.

"Leaving already?" he asked me.

"Yeah; I have a long day tomorrow."

"I forgot you were going.."

"Yeah..call me later?"

"Do you want me to sleep over there tonight?"

"Do you want to?"

"I mean, I'm not going to the funeral but just in case you have bad dreams again.." Awe my mighty protector.

"I could use a knight in shining armor.." I said as I grabbed my keys.

"Alright, your chariot awaits for you princess;  shall we head to your tower?" he laughed and grabbed his keys.

        We headed to my house, played some Brawl, I tweeted a few Frands and hours later Bobby and I went to bed. I had the same dream again..but it started where I left off. After he shot I look down noticing I wasn't hit. I turned around and saw Luke holding his chest. I looked at Bobby filled with fear. Luke had a smile on his face as he moved his hand and he wasn't shot. He reaches in his blazer and pulls out a gun as well...both Bobby and Luke are pointing their guns at me. Their grins got bigger and more evil as they laughed. My eyes started to fill with tears as they placed both of their guns to my head. "Sorry Christina." Bobby said right before he counted off for them to shoot me. 1..2...3.

"DON'T DO IT!" I woke up screaming again. Bobby was startled but he sat both of us up. My heart was about to jump out of my chest.

"Christina it's okay...calm down." He said as he starts to rub my back.

"Bobby..these dreams are scaring me..what if they're a sign..what if this means we won't be together as long as I hop-"

"What are you talking about? They're just dreams."

"But in them it's like seeing into the future.."

"You're acting crazy."

"Bobby.."

"What were they even about?"

"Us..getting married."

"That doesn't sound bad at all."

"No..but you..tried kill-"

"That's where it's wrong; I will never even think about hurting you. I told you this yesterday."

"Luke was there too and-"

"Christina he's gone. He can't hurt you anymore." I looked up and stare at him staring at me. He was staring so deep into my eyes.  "I love your eyes," He said as he brushes my hair off to the side. "I love everything about you." I honestly have no idea why we are a in a on and off relationship. He treats me the best and he's always here for me. After cuddling and kissing for about twenty minutes my alarm to get ready was going off. I didn't know I woke up that early..