Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Nooooooooo; you want your paaancakes!

*Three months later* Bobby's point of view.

       Today is a big day; it's Christina and I's four year anniversary. Ya know; without our breakups and such. I am going to make today a day she would never forget. It's about eight in the morning, Christina is still in bed because she finally stopped having those weird dreams and I'm letting her sleep in..for now..

        Around half passed eight I crawled up on the bed beside her. She's so cute when she sleeps; on her side, rolled in a little ball. I lay beside her and give her a little shake around the waist. She made a little "hmph" noise as she turned around to look at me. I leaned over and kissed her lips.

"Good morning." I say right before I start getting off the bed.

"Where are you going?" she asked yawning and rubbing her eyes. 

   "To make you some breakfast."

"You don't have to do that."

   "But I want too."

   "Maybe I want to make breakfast this time."

   "We can make it together."

"Even better." She sits up, stretches and

gets out the bed. As she leaves to go to the kitchen I go behind her and grab her by the waist; we walked to the kitchen like that.

"Alright;  let go." She said as she was poking at my arms.

"I don't think so." I say starting to kiss her neck.

"Bobby. I like food." We both start laughing knowing I wasn't going to win. I grab out the pancake mix and milk while she grabbed the eggs and bacon. I started to make the pancakes when there was a knock at the door. I go the door and open it; it was my dear friend; her brother Mark!

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm supposed to take Christina to recording."

"Well..We're just about to eat breakfast if you would like to join us." I kind of wanted this day to be just Christina and I but she has a big career to hold up and a huge team to keep happy.

"I could come come back." Please?

"Are you sure?"

  "Actually, I just ate so I'll be in the living room; save gas." He walked into the living room and grabbed a controller then started playing Brawl. I enter the kitchen and see Christina almost done with the food.

  "Hey!" I laughed. She giggled and tried to hide the extra pancakes she made.

"Who was at the door?"

  "Mark."

  "Oh really? Damn it! I forgot about recording; I'm sorry."

"It's fine; just let's finish up breakfast and you can head out."

"Sounds like a plan." We finished cooking, placed the food on the table and I grabbed the orange juice out of the fridge. I set the juice on the table as I sit down. We take a few minutes to say our blessings and then we eat.

"I'm going to take you out for dinner tonight." I said as I put cut pieces of pancakes in my mouth.

"Ah you don't have to Bobby."

  "But I'm going too; it's a special day and I want to make it awesome!" She paused for a moment and stared at me; her eyes were questioning mine. I didn't know what was going on so I laughed a little.