Chapter 5

Chapter 5: This one is actually adorable.    

      We all got in the house and of course, Cass beats me to the bathroom. As I was pacing back and forth,  Bobby came and swooped me off of my feet.

"Bobby stop! You're going to make me pee!" I say wrapping my arms around his neck for dear life. He kept spinning in circles like a dog chasing it's tail. "Stop it," I can barely speak from laughing too hard. "I just ate, I'm going to puke and pee..All at once." He set me down after hearing Cass get out of the bathroom. I go to the bathroom, do what I got to do, wash my hands, then get out.

         Bobby and I decided to play Brawl and he would beat me every time. He beat me for the twentieth time. I gave up and got "angry", so I fake ran to my room. Bobby came in the room and wondered if I was okay. I told him I was kidding and we were laughing when my phone rang..and of course. It's Luke.

        I ignored it and we went to the living room to find Cass and Kenny making out.

"Ew. You guys are gross." I say in a little kid voice. Instead of stopping and commenting;  Cass just raises her middle finger. Op..okay. Bobby comes up behind me and puts his hands over my eyes. "Who is it?" he said in a high pitched voice. "Um I don't know, Cass and Kenny are devouring each others faces, I'm right here, so I'm going to say...my dear friend, Bobby Plizak." He moved his hands from my face to my waist. Haha, that rhymed. I looked up and all I saw was the bottom of his chin. I'm so short. I took my hands and played with his little growing, prickly beard; just like I used too. He turned me around and took my hands then wrapped them around his neck. We just sort of danced there; no music needed. I put my head on his chest, I could hear his heart beat. It was beating a little fast.

"You alright?" I asked playing with his hair.

"Yeah, why?"

"You're heart is beating fast."

"Ah. Just a little nervous."

"Nervous? For what?"

"Just a little scared;  that's all."

"Of what?"

"Losing you again." As those words came out of his mouth my heart dropped. We kissed for a while then I said,

"I don't think that's possible," He held me tighter as if he knew but he was still worried. "I love you as much as I love Team Grimmie." That's when his heart be slowed down back to normal. If I compare our love to Team Grimmie you best feel special.

"Um Bobby,  we got to go, my cousin is on the way to my house I guess." Kenny said as he started to put his jacket on.

"Alright, be there in a sec; go start up the car. See you later?" he asked me. Kenny got Bobby's keys then gave Cass a goodbye kiss and went to the car. 

"How long are you going to be gone?" I asked.

"Four to five hours tops."

"That's too long." I gave him a puppy dog face.

"We can go laser tagging when I get back, me, you and Cass." He smiled and booped my nose.

"Sounds great." He kissed me goodbye and left.

        I sat on the couch, waiting for Cass to get out of the kitchen with sandwiches so we can play some games of Brawl without having to get up later. A while later into one of our intense games, Luke called. I answered, putting the phone between my ear and shoulder.

   "How may I help you this time Master Luke?" I said jokingly, I heard Cass gag when I said his name.

"I like it when you call me that." Can he not?

"I will..Ug!.. hang up..Damn it..on you." I said while Cass started to beat me.

"What are you doing?"

"Brawling with Cass."

"Oh it sounds like something else."

"That's because you have a complete mind of filth."

"You coming over or naw?" I hate it when people do that. I realized that he wasn't going to stop blowing up my phone until I went down there.

"Grrr. Sure; after this game." He hung up after I said that. I eventually ended up beating Cass.

 "Alright,  let's go." I said grabbing my car keys.

 "Where we going?"

 "To save my battery life."