Chapter 10

Chapter 10: I did it for the Lulz.

      It's been about a week since Luke was out of the hospital; thankfully he has not called or anything. To get out of the weirdness Bobby decided to take Cass, Kenny and I to the movies. Choosing what movie to watch was puzzling but we eventually decided to go see Th e Hunger Games: Catching Fire.

     The movie was amazing,  I actually liked the ending; Bobby on the other hand didn't like it so much. He was complaining about it on the way to the car. As we get to the car Cass was tying her shoe so Kenny and I wait as Bobby goes to start the car. Next thing I heard was Bobby yelling, "Are you kidding me right now?!" I ran up to Bobby and asked what's wrong and he pointed to his tires. All four of them SLASHED. "Oh my God!" Bobby called the tow truck. About an hour later they came and fixed the tires. We decided to go to Bobby's and play video games or just hangout.

      We're all just cuddling on the ground. Yup; I'm cuddling with Cass and Bobby is cuddling with Kenny. It started as a joking but I'm actually comfortable in Cass' lap. Bobby is doing to Kenny what he does to me; wrap his arm him and rubs his back. It was so funny to watch considering Cass and I would cuddle for fun; we're girls it's not weird. Bobby and Kenny are so funny; Kenny trying to kiss Bobby on the cheek and Bobby says, "I don't kiss on the first date."

"I can beg to differ." I say joking.

"Well that's because you're way more cuter than Kenny." He says pushing Kenny's head. We all started laughing and I get a text from expected Luke.

  "How was the movies? ;)" I almost threw my phone at the wall; instead I threw it on the couch beside us. Why am I not surprised it was him!? I get up to get my phone so I can reply but Bobby grabbed it before I could get it. Now Bobby's pissed.

"He did it!?" he yelled.

   "I'm taking it to appear as so." I replied.

  "I'm going to punch his remaining teeth out!"

   "It's better we don't do anything. I know what he's capable of Bobby,  I don't want anything like that to happen to you." I put my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me as he stood up.

"Christina," He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my nose.  "I'm just going to talk to him then."

"Bobby..please don't leave." I put my arms around his neck; resting my head on his chest. He rests his chin on my head and sways a little. I didn't want him to leave me; I couldn't forgive myself if Luke did something to him. Cass gets up and says, "I'll go then."

"Cass, I can't let you do that." I said giving her a 'derp' look.

"He needs a taste of his own medicine." She said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Well he's not in my fridge." Bobby said. Cass comes back with three cartons of eggs and three backs bacon. "Let's make breakfast on his car," she starts to put them in a bag. "I heard it gets..a little toasty in the morning here in Las Angeles." She grabbed Bobby's keys before we could respond. She lifts them in the air and shakes them a little. "Or you two scared puss puss' going to frickle frackle?" I look up at Bobby and give him a smirk. "I'm in!" I say as I grab the keys and run out the door. I put the keys in the ignition and beep for them to hurry up. Kenny fell asleep so just Cass and Bobby came out the door.

       We park a block away from his house; and walked to his driveway where his car is. Cass takes out the bacon and writes "Lulz." three times on the hood with half of them; and used the other half on the tires. It came from Shane Dawson's movie Smiley. Bad things were supposed to happen; but that's just on the Internet. Bobby and I had fun with the eggs; his face lit up as we pelted the car. It got even better when Cass walked over and pulled out four Sharpies out of her pocket. We wrote all over it. Cass drew League animals, Bobby drew hats on them and I drew mustaches; we created fancy League animals! What a great couple experience! We saw Luke's living room light turn on so we ran into a bush across the street and we watched the door open.

     Some girl came out; and she walked to the car and screamed. Oh my God! That's her car! We cut through the person's backyard as we hear Luke scream, "You little kids!" As we started running faster I couldn't stop laughing. Running the extra block was worth it. After a few minutes running down the street I hear someone running after us; it's the girl! Luckily, my dear friend Catherine lived on this street and has a cellar door we can hide in.

       As we run into the cellar I felt as if we lost her five minutes ahead of time. We waited about an hour maybe; but we kept ourselves entertained, Cass tells puns the whole time. This is why they call her The Puninator I guess; she could write a book about puns if she wanted. So after that hour the coast is clear and we walk back to the car. We drive to Bobby's and just have another sleep over. Cass passed out; Bobby and I just started talking and it was never endless. I remember slurring my words as I fell asleep on his kitchen counter. Then Bobby carried me and set me down on his bed. I fell asleep laughing at one of his jokes..