Chapter 18

Chapter 18: Let's go cuddle.

*Dedicated to Ashley Weglicki*

"SHIT!" Bria screamed grabbing her arm. Joey ran up to her then backed away.

"Ew..blood." He said pointing at her. I dragged my feet to stop swinging than ran beside her. Her face was drowning with tears and she's clenching her right arm with her left hand.

"Move your hand!" When she moved it all I saw was blood everywhere then a bone poking out. I held her arm as she got up and we headed to the car. I place her in the backseat with Joey and Cass. I drove off to the emergency room. Her arm was bleeding so much and the only way it was being cleaned up were with some old Starbucks napkins. When we got to the ER I ran inside and grabbed a wheelchair. I figured, what would be the point of her running inside with a broken arm? She sat down and Joey pushed her to the front desk.

"Excuse mam; medical attention is to be seeked!" Joey said pointing at Bria.

"Oh..well Dr. Dawson is available. Hurry as fast as you can! He's down the hall in room C64." The nurse said. Cass started laughing as we ran to the room.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"C64. Coincidence..I think not."

"You're such a dork."  I chuckled as we entered the room. When we got in we sat Bria down on the provided  chair for 'examination'. A bald-ish man with bright blue eyes came out from a room with a clipboard and some papers.

"Let's look at that arm shall we? I'm Dr. Dawson; but please, call me Brett." He winked at Bria.

"Um..my arm is broken. You should probably fix it." She said trying not to laugh. He looked at Cass and gave her puzzling looks as he started to fix up her arm.

"You aren't going to smack someone this time are you?" He chuckled.

"What?" Cass replied.

"A while back a friend did something to get you mad and you smacked him. I had to escort you out. Well, you left before I could." She stood there for a while and tried to think what he was talking about.

"Oh! Okay!  I remember." I actually had to think about it myself. Then I remembered it was when Luke lied to me and tried to ki -let's not think about that.

      Hours had passed, and Bria's arm was all bandaged and casted up. We went to my house and wanted to just hangout. As we were on the couch playing Xbox  my phone started ringing. When I'm down and undone and I'm coming unplugged When I'm ready to fall you- I look at the contact and it says Dolan♡.

"Hey Dolan." I said as I answered the phone.

"Hey, how long do you plan on staying at that park?" I could hear him chuckling.

"Oh crap, sorry Bobby I forgot to tell you; Bria broke her arm and we had to go to the hospital. We're at my house now if you would like to come over."

"Eh..I don't know, I'm not feeling too good right now."

"Are you alright? I could go over there."

"It's fine; have fun with your friends."

"I'll come by when they leave. I love you."

"I love you more Gooby."

"See you later Dolan."

"Bye." He said followed by a kissing noise.

"Bye." He hung up the phone and I sat beside Cass. Her and Joey were playing Xbox and I just joined in every other game. It was about nine o'clock when Bria and Joey left to go to the movies.