Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Gooby♡

   (Bobby's point of view.)

      I'm frozen; my anger is making my mind still. I blink then a flash of what is happening came to me. Next thing I heard was Christina calling my name. I look down the stairs and see her just drop.

   "You dick!" I yell as I run down the stairs and tackle him. I held his face as I punched it over, over, and over again. I punched his mouth; I punched his nose, name anything on his face and I punched it.

       I lifted him up and threw him on the ground once more. Cass picks him up and throws him outside. Damn Cass. I didn't think she had the strength. I run outside and watch him struggle to get up. I see hear him mumbling calling me names. I go to kick him, but I feel someone behind me, hugging me tight. I almost cried. She was okay. My Gooby was alright. I didn't know how to react. I turn around and give her the longest, passionate kiss I ever gave her. She was still woozy from almost being choked to death so I didn't really expect her to kiss back as much as she did.

        Her lips are so soft and smooth, I look deep into her eyes and say, "I love you goofy Gooby." The way her gorgeous hazel eyes glowed when those words passed through my lips; I knew she was going to be mine for a long time.

    "I love you too, Dolan." She said as she held me tighter. Next thing I knew I was being thrown on the ground. When I sit up I see Luke taking Christina away. I see Cass telling me to go get him.

      "Cass, shoot him!" I yell noticing she had a gun her pocket.

    "I'll end up shooting her!" She says, I look back noticing the way he was carrying her; Cass' statement was true.

    "Toss me it." I said getting back on my feet. She tosses it. I aim, line up with his head, and whip it. He fell; dropping Christina, Cass ran up and picked her up. Christina still weak; reaches for my hand. Before I grab it I check to see if Luke was still breathing. He was; but he landed on a rock causing him to get knocked out.  I go back to check on Christina,

"How do you feel?"I asked.

"Like shit," She replied. It was rare that she swore, when she did it was funny.

  "I'm so sorry this happened."

     "It's not your fault he's crazy."

    "I shouldn't have talked to him."

    "Just...Don't talk about it." I said kissing her forehead.

   Cass takes her inside and lays her on my bed. I give Cass a big hug, "Thank you so much for saving her." Cass looks at me and says,

   "She's my home skillet. I would never let her die in front of me."

      "I know,  you were pretty hard core out there."

      "I'm a rebellion trapped in a angel."

    "You're such a good friend."

    "You're an amazing boyfriend; you treat her exactly how I wanted you to, you'd be a great husband one day." I gave her a little wink and said.

     "And you would be a great maid of honor. So, are you staying?"

     "Of course!"

    "Well I'm tired as hell so I'm  going to bed now,  there's the guest room next door." Cass nods her head and goes to the guest room. I lay next to Christina on the bed; I cover her with a blanket. I put my arm around her and slowly dozed off. The last thing I heard was Christina.

"If my singing voice isn't the same after this; and he isn't dead. Team Grimmie is going to kill him their selves."