Chapter 16

Chapter 16: You guys bring out my inner loneliness.

"So how many kids do you plan on having?" Lauren asked as she put a slice of pizza in her mouth.

"Lauren!" I snapped.

"Well; we don't need to worry about that until after the marriage." Mom said.

"Well what if she gets pregnant before they get married?" Dad said laughing.

"Guys.." I tried to stop the conversation.

"She better not be doing anything dirty before marriage!"

"MOM."

"Well she is with Bobby..."

"Dad!"

"He does seem to look like someone who rushes into things."

"GUYS!"

"I don't know how their sex life is."

"Haha what sex life?" Sarah joked.

"True; see we have nothing to worry about."

"Two." Bobby said as he started to eat his pizza.

"Two what?" My dad asked.

"Kids; one boy; one girl. Hopefully the boy would be born first so he can beat up the ones who break our little girl's heart." I look over at him and see him smiling. My heart melted as the words passed his lips. My dad just smiled and shook his head in agreement. I held his hand and he smiled back at me. I leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Ew. I'm trying to eat." Sarah said covering her eyes. I leaned over the table and started laughing as I whispered in her ear.

"Brah; we will have sex on this table."

"Christina!" We start cracking up and I almost fell out of my chair.

"What's so funny?" Lauren asked.

"Oh nothing." I smiled back at Bobby trying not to laugh. Bobby had no idea what was going on so he just chuckled.

"So how's The Voice?" asked Lauren.

"Great! I can't believe I've made it this far! I am so blessed." I start moving my hands in the air from excitement.

"Thanks to the Lord and Team Grimmie!"

"I love them both so much."

"You do have some competition! Your Bria friend can sing; you'll kick her butt."

"Bria and I are best friends; I'm not thinking of it as a competition between us."

"Psh. When you two are in the final two-"

"We aren't rivals."

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." She winked at me.

"It's not like that between us! Can we just end this?"

"How do you think Team Grimmie is going to react when you tell them about the engagement?"

"I haven't thought about that; I'm pretty sure they won't mind."

"How are you going to tell them?"

"When I post our wedding pictures on Twitter."

"This is not The Voice; you can't just hide it from them until it happens."

"I want to tell Cass, Bria and other friends first; then I'll find a way to tell them."

"Sounds good!"