Chapter 2.

Chapter 2: Back home

So, I'm finally home now; all I want to do is text, tweet and play League of Legends.

I open the door to find Cass on the couch playing Brawl. I hop over the couch and grab the second controller waiting for me beside her lap. Our game started getting intense; my heart was pounding, sweat dripping from our foreheads. She gets impatient as I use the same attack over and over again. She surprisingly came back and won. She won. I couldn't believe it.

Since I was all sweaty from that intense moment,  I decided to take a shower. A few minutes into the shower; my music from my phone would stop going off every thirty seconds from someone texting me. Naked and wet, I did not want to go grab my phone so I just yelled for a friend.

"CASS!"

"Yes?" I heard her say as she walked by the door.

"Can you come in and tell whoever is texting me that I'll text them when I get out?" Without her response,  I still leaned over and unlocked the door.

"But you're naked." Glad we have Cass to point out the obvious.

"Just do it." I said while opening the door as I slowly hide behind the shower curtain.

"Fine." She came in and grabbed my phone. I poke my head out of the curtain.

"Just tell them I'm in the shower and I'll text them when I'm out."

"Alrighty, " she starts laughing and I hear her say under her breath,

"Stop texting me you little shi-"

"No, don't say that!"

"Why? He is a little shit."

 "Who?"

  "Luke."

  "Tell me about it. You should have seen what he tried doing today, just tell him in a nice manner to stop texting me."

"Fine. How does "Please stop texting me you little shit." sound?"

"Just say "Stop texting me."

"If I must." She texted him then left the bathroom and I locked the door behind her and finished bathing.

As I put on my pajamas, my music stops once more. This time it's a phone call. Take a damn hint. I wasn't going to answer but I did anyways. "What do you want Luke?"

"Why you gotta be like that?"

"What do you mean?"

"You were ignoring my texts."

"I was bathing."

"Without me?" Ugh pig.

"Bye Luke." I hung up the phone and finished getting ready. I enter my living room, sit down next to my dog Chloe and Cass.

"So um, what did Luke try doing?" Cass asked.

"What do you mean?" I responded, getting a little nervous.

"You said earlier,  "You should have seen what he tried doing today. " that's why I asked." She seemed a worried; like a momma bear in search of her cub. It just showed how much she cares about me.

"He was just being a perv like always." I say as I bumb her shoulder. She looks confused, then shocked.

"Wait...did you guys? OH MY GOD!  You did, didn't you!?"

"Ew! Cass no! You know me!" I shove her a little.

"I do, that's why I asked."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I give her a puzzling look.

 "You a hoe." I shoved her off the couch. We start laughing and then I get a phone call from who other than Mr. Luke.  Ignore. "So, if you guys didn't; ya know. Then what did he do?" Just thinking about how he tried to take off my shirt got me mad. So I give her the answer she was waiting for.

"He tried, I guess you can say, seducing me. By playing with my hair, kissing my neck and excetera ." Her eyes opened wide. She starts laughing, so I start laughing; then I had to get serious because I heard a knock on the door.