Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Let me just back out.

      In the morning Bobby wakes me with a little boop on the nose and a quick kiss on the lips. He gives me a little shake and rubs my back. I gave him a little smile as I sit up. "Mornin' beautiful." He said as he handed me a plate with someone breakfast. The plate had eggs, toast, and of course waffles. He handed me a rose. "What's this for?" I asked.

"Just cause." He said with that big, adorable smile on his face. He laid there beside be as we shared the toast and eggs...he wasn't allowed to eat my waffles. My waffles.

     He told me some funny stories about when he was with his band last summer, an I told him funny stories when I first met one of my best friends Bria. We laughed; we cuddled; we had fun, like what we usually did. He started to kiss me and of course suddenly I get a text message from Luke.

"How are those waffles?" Wait...how did he know? I replied,

"Lol what waffles?"

"The ones you're eating with Bobby; tell him I said nice Sonic shirt." I look up and he really was wearing a Sonic shirt. Is he stalking me?  Is he looking through Bobby's window right now?!

"Are yu creepin' ?" I waited for his response I glance at the window to see if he actually was creeping. A few minutes later Cass came in running.

"Guys...I don't think Luke isn't going to be bothering us anymore." She said panicking.

"What makes you say that?" Bobby asked.

"I just ran him over."

"Oh my gosh!"

"It was an accident! Then again.."

"CASS!" I screamed.

"I didn't mean to hit him."

"How did you?"

"I was pulling in and I dropped something;  I went to reach it...next thing I knew I hit something...I looked in my rear view mirror and saw him lying in the street. "

"Damn it Cass!" I ran outside to see if Luke was okay. He was just lying in the street, groaning. At least he was alive right? I heard him calling for help so I walked closer. He was breathing heavily and holding on his arm tightly. Damn Cass how fast were you going?!  I kneel down next to him and asked if he's alright.

"No, I'm not." He snapped.

"I tried to be nice and help but you can help yourself." I got up and headed back inside. A few moments later there was a knock on the door, I knew it was him so I opened it.

"Wait..I'm sorry. I wanted to apologize to you."

"It's fine, just-"

"No..it's not; I almost killed you. You mean so much to me..and I almost lost you." As he said that my neck was throbbing more than it already was.

"Then I don't really mean that much to you." I said as I closed the door. I turned around and saw Bobby just standing there with a blank face. It was as if he were mad but didn't want to say anything. I gave him a glare. "What's the matter?" I asked.

"He shouldn't be here."

"That's why he left."

"I can't believe you're still talking to him."

"Cass hit him with her car! I'm not going to have him lay in the streets."

"You should have." I didn't know how to reply to that; I mean, he wasn't wrong. What was the point on trying to be friends with him? Let's not forget that he tried killing me. Cass enters slowly and awkwardly. "Um guys..you should look outside." She said opening the door. I looked around to see what she was talking about; and there Luke was..laying face first in the driveway. Did he just pass out?! I just shut the door and shrugged my shoulders.

"You're not going to help him?" Cass asked.

"Nope."

"Why?"

"He almost killed me the other day."

"True...In that case, let me back out." Oh my God. She grabbed her keys off the counter. She walked outside and went inside her car. She puts the car in reverse and looks back. She's actually going to run him over..again! She got out of the car and walked back to us. "Did you really think I was going to run him over again?" After she said that the car continued to go backwards.

"CASS! You left the car in reverse!" She ran to stop it but it already backed over his body before she could even reach the car. The car backed up all the way into the driveway of the house across the street. Luke didn't even move. I didn't know how to react when I started to see the blood from underneath his chest spread onto Bobby's driveway.

      I was stunned; jaw dropped. Cass parked the car on the street so she didn't have to run him over again. When she saw the blood she feel to her knees. I was so confused; tears were coming from her eyes but there was a smile on her face. I looked at Bobby and he had a half smirk upon his face.

      I didn't know what to say; I didn't know what to do; I didn't know what to think. In my mind was telling me it was a good thing, Oh at least he can't bother me and the ones I love; but my heart was saying it was a bad thing. Cass just ran over someone and we're over here smiling. I knew it was a bad thing but in a way..

Karma's a bitch.