Chapter 27

Chapter 27: I can barely go an hour without you.  

     I woke up at about eight o'clock in the afternoon; I must have fallen asleep. I placed my hand on my waist expecting Bobby's hand to be there but it wasn't. Usually if I fall asleep he'd just lay there anyways; even if he wasn't tired. I got up and checked the bathroom, basement, living room, and dining room. I was like a lost puppy. He wasn't in the kitchen, but he left a note.

Christina,

I'm still upset about what happened earlier.. I went out with Jake and Kenny to get my mind off things. Cass might come by to keep you company for a few hours; maybe around 8:30 or something like that. I guess we'll talk about it when I get back.

See ya later,

Bobby

    After I put the note on the counter I heard the front door open. I ran out of the kitchen hoping for Bobby, but it was just Cass.

"Oh, it's just you." I sighed.

"Well hello to you too." She set her purse on the couch and sat beside it. "Come here and tell me what's up." She patted the space next to her. I laid down so that my head was in her lap and I was looking up at her while she looked down at me. "So, what happened? Why is Bobby already going out with the guys?" She spoke sarcastically.

"I wanted to tour again."

"That doesn't sound bad."

"In two months."

"Okay, that sounds a little bad."

"It's just a tour! He's making it a bigger deal than what it should be."

"Getting married and rushing straight into tour-"

"It's two months! It's not that close; well it's close but not next week; you know?"

"Christina, Bobby doesn't want to just be staying on a bus for the first few months of your marriage. He wants to cuddle with you, play games,  take you out, take your clothes off, -"

"Cass!" We burst out laughing.

"I'm just saying. Do you understand where I'm coming from, though?"

"Yeah; we just need to talk-talk about it. I can't miss this opportunity, Cass."

"I know, maybe you can join the tour later in the process. I honestly think rushing into tour would cause a bunch of stress right now." She wasn't wrong; it would be stressful, but getting record deals is worth getting stressed over.  I love touring, but I need to talk it through with Bobby; after all, he is my husband.

      Cass and I played some video games and watched some movies, while eating junk food. Bobby came through the door around two in the morning and I was wide awake with Cass.  He awkwardly walked passed us and went straight to our room. I figured he was tired so I let him be while Cass and I slept in the living room.

     I woke up and heard Bobby in the bathroom next to our room so I sat on the bed and waited. When he got out he just stared at me like I was an alien.

"Hey, you." I said cheerfully.

"Hi."

"So, how was your night out with the guys?"

"Fine."

"That's good."

"Yup."

"Seriously Bobby? Speak to me, have an actual conversation with me. You wanted to talk when you got back; well, you're back."

"I'm still upset about it-"

"That's why I'm trying to talk to you about it."

"I'm not comfortable with the thought of just being stuck on a bus for six months; yeah I'd be with you, but only for a short time before you have to go do another show."

"I'm sorry," There was a silence for a while. "but it's a big opportunity, Bobb-"

"That's why I decided to let you go."

"What?" A huge smile spread across my face.

"Yup, and I'll be right there for you."

"YAY!" I jumped off the bed and jumped into his arms and he spun us around. "I'll tell Adam!" He set me down, so I ran to my phone and called Adam.

"Adam here." He answered.

"I'm up for your offer."

"Really? That's great!"

"Bobby and I will start packing next week!"

"Bobby?"

"My husband?"

"I meant like, an extra person. Christina, there's not a lot of room on the tour bus for an extra person. You know with the band, our opener bands, you, and I.."

"Well, I mean, he could share my bunk.." I slightly suggested.

"I'll look into it."

"Oh..okay."

"I gotta call you later, but keep it in mind."

"Alright, bye."

"Later." He hung up the phone and I just stared into space. Touring without Bobby terrifies me.

"Gooby, everything alright?" Bobby asked snapping me back.

"Huh? Oh, not quite."

"What happened?"

"You might not be able to come with me, there's not a lot of room."

"Oh," He looked so hurt, I just wanted to squeeze his face. "You could go on without me, I'll be fine."

"I don't want to though."

"But you might have to. You said it yourself, it's a big opportunity for you and I don't want to stand between that."

"The thought of that terrifies me. I don't know if I can last six months without you. Crap,  I can barely go an hour without you."

"Christina, I want you to go on this tour. Don't make me regret it." He chuckled as he pulled me in for a hug.

"I guess you're right...I'll go tell Adam."