Chapter 26

Chapter 26: sleep on it.       

       It's our last night of our honeymoon and it's been the best two weeks of my life! Karoke, dancing, singing, failing at surfing, swimming, and the best part; talking to Bobby and learning more and more about him by the second.

       I just put on my pajamas and brought out my laptop then started playing League of Legends.

"Really? On our last day of our honeymoon, you're going to play League?" Bobby said as he was climbing into the bed.

"I'm sorry, I just haven't played in so long.."

"Come on, you can play when we go back home." He said with puppy dog eyes.

"But..but.," I looked at the laptop top then back at him. I can't win when he makes that face. "fine.." I crawled up next to him and laid on his chest as he turned on a movie. We watched World War Z, The Big Wedding,  and The Smurfs 2. After the third movie, I got up to get some water. "Want anything babe?"

"Just you and your cute self."

"Ha, okay Mr. Cheesy." I chuckled as I set the glass of water on the night stand. I sat on the bed and looked around the room;  just admiring my surroundings when I feel Bobby pull me by my side, making me yelp. I stretched my arm out and moved it around. "I can't reach my water." I whined. He covered my face with kissing and I tried to escape but he wouldn't let go. "Bobby, let go!" I burst out laughing as he started tickling me.

"I'm never going to let go." He said evily. He stops, as does my laughter but we just stare into each others eyes, silently chuckling. He smirked right before he crashed his lips onto mine. I smiled as I kissed him back and ran my fingers through his hair. "I love you." His kiss became deeper and faster; I could feel him smirk as he kissed me. He made his way to my neck and it kind of tickled. He started unzipping the jacket I had on; I was warm anyways so I didn't really mind. Then he tried lifting my shirt.

"Bobby." I said as I placed my hand on his.

"Yeah?"

"Not tonight." I chuckled as he kissed my neck again.

"Daw, why not?" He kissed my cheek and my lips then back to my neck.

"We have to leave early in the morning, and we just watched like three movies, plus I'm tired and I could fall asleep at any moment."

"I can respect that." He kissed my cheek and turned off the lamp on the night stand. He rolled me over so I could face him, pulled me closer, and he hugged me. That's how we fell asleep; hugging, cuddling, and in each others arms.

     In the morning, Bobby woke me up and he had let me sleep in more because he had put our bags in the taxi already.

"Come on Christina, we have to go now."

"I don't want to get up." I mumbled in my pillow.

"That's it." He picked me up and put me over his shoulder. We made our way to the cap and we sat in the back and talked all the way to the airport. The plane ride was a few hours but we landed in Los Angeles and as soon as we were done unpacking, I got a phone call from my BudBud.

"Oh hey, Adam. What's up?"

"You. Me. Tour. Two months?" Those words that came through the phone made me jump with excitement. Going on tour would be great right now! I was jumping up and down the bed when Bobby came in and looked at me weird.

"Hold that thought Adam." I muted the phone and I ran into Bobby's arms. "He wants to go on tour in two months!!!"

"Two months?"

"Yeah! Isn't that great?"

"It's a little fast don't you think? We just got married, and you're going to leave me for who knows how long?"

"Bobby, you could come with me! I could talk to Adam about it and-"

"That's another thing; just you and Adam together for months."

"Are y-you jealous Bobby? Do you think in two months of being married to someone I was going to cheat on them? Is that it? You don't trust me?"

"Of course I trust you! I just don't think it's a great idea to rush into tour."

"Oh so you're my manager now?"

"Don't turn this on me!"

"I want to tour. Touring with Adam is a big opportunity for me to get record deals; and if you don't want to support me-"

"You're kidding right? You think I don't want to support you? I married you to not support you? If I'm the bad guy for wanting to spend time with my wife, then I'm sorry." He put his hands up for surrender as he walked out the room and slammed the door behind him.

"Sorry about that," I unmuted the phone. "I will get back to you on that."

"It's a big opportunity for you; sleep on it."

"I will, definitely."