"Again!" Poseidon said standing behind me his voice booming throughout the small room. He towered over me; his white ice-blue stare petrified me.

I slowly backed away only for him to grab my arm forcing me down to my knees. He squeezed me so tightly I was sure he was about to break my arm. I felt my lungs fills with water and I began to choke. All too familiar.

I used my other hand to call up my earth element which move the wall to crush him away from me. Once I could finally breathe, I stood and ran for the door. I knew Poseidon was behind me, and every door I went through more water appeared.

Soon it would drown me. But my only concern right now is getting away from Poseidon. My breath came in small spurts, hot and nervous. At my sides, my fingers curled into fists, swinging forward as if that would make me faster. Behind me, I could hear Poseidon quickly approaching, his steps sound like mountains being torn down and jeering laughter. I threw myself forward and heart were pumping, but the air didn't seem to be enough as I sprinted forward, panic trembling in his exhausted limbs.

Before I could open the next door, I felt my hair being pulled and I went down hard to the ground. Poseidon got me onto my back and then stamped on my throat, between his foot and the water rising higher and higher. I was in a full panic.

I tried to push back beside his foot off my neck while at the same time trying to keep the water from drowning me. He put more weight on his foot and with an evil grin he said, "Pain will be your teacher. We'll make a God-Killer out of you yet."

I could feel my heartbeat... every single pound in my chest. I lit my hands on fire trying to burn him away from me. I couldn't lay here. I needed to fight. I felt a great pounding, consume me. I couldn't hear it, but I could feel it.

I felt a sudden burst of energy explode out of me and sent him flying back into the wall breaking it. I stood ready to fight, "I can start with you."

In one frozen second between our stand off and fighting, I could see Poseidon face flicker with worry. I had no fear, I was ready. I launched at him.

Unleashing everything I had held back. Today I was going to kill Poseidon. I would kill him, or I would die trying. My fist slammed into his face while he punched into my stomach. I fought like a rabid animal. Blood pooled in my mouth as I gagged. But I didn't care, for every punch and kick he landed, I got two. We stumbled apart for a brief second to catch our breaths before diving back at each other, eyes narrowed in determination. I dodged his fist and came up with my own; for a brief instant, his cerulean eyes widened before he managed to tilt his head back and slam it into mine. Stars exploded in my vision, but I shook it off, blindingly throwing a sloppy kick. I stepped back, easily evading the kick.

"Is that all you got?" I crowed, smirking. I growled and threw myself at him, changing direction at the last minute. My blood hummed in my veins as determination and anger took over. I felt the water at my feet hold me down, Poseidon charged towards me, ready to end the fight.

"That's quite enough," I heard Elder Favian voice say as the room faded away. I stood in the middle of a plush conference room. The Elders all sat at a long table each facing me. God my body hurt like I just went up against a god.

"None of that was real?" I asked.

"No, not at all," Elder Favian said.

"But it was quite eye-opening," Edler Aldo said.

"Where's Cecilia?" I asked looking around not seeing much of anything.

"She finished her test hours ago," Elder Mendel said. Then said to everyone, "We have no teachers that can help you get what you want. Even on an ethical level, we could not help you."