chapter twenty-five: party

Start from the beginning

"You're such a gentleman," Elisa smiled, nudging Buckys arm, hearing a distinct laugh making her whip her head.

"Elisa!" Shuri called out as the girl practically ran over.

"My favorite princess," Elisa squealed as she hugged Shuri.

"How is the White Wolf?" Shuri looked to Bucky who chuckled at the name the village kids gave him.

"Amazing, thank you so much," he smiled and gave the girl a hug.

"You need to look at this," Shuri averted her attention to Elisa, her bead bracelet popping up a video.

T'Challa stood in front of his suit as he kicked it, sending the suit flying back. It cut to him standing in front if it again, it had a purple glow surrounding the area he hit. T'Challa gave another kick and sent him flying back.

Elisa let out a laugh and looked up at the T'Challa who saw her, his face dropped as he looked over at Shuri.

"I told you to delete that!" T'Challa spoke as he walked over.

"It's too funny, brother!" Shuri spoke as she moved her wrist away from T'Challas reach.

"Says you!" T'Challa argued.

"Oh i agree, its hilarious, and what was on your feet?" Elisa asked as T'Challa gave up, Shuri snickering at Elisa's question.

"That's what I asked," she said and T'Challa sent a quick glare in her direction.

"They're royal sandals," Shuri answered ," a lot of the older kings wore them during their reign."

"They gave a royal blister," T'Challa commented and perked at a different conversation calling him over.

"So now you're in college!" Shuri smiled, "does your boyfriend go too?"

"What boyfriend?" Elisa asked and Shuri furrowed her eyebrows.

"The boy on your Instagram, isn't he your boyfriend?" She asked as she pulled up the photo and Elisa sighed and shook her head.

"Long story short he hates me," she spoke with dismay in her tone.

"I'm sorry," Shuri frowned as Elisa shrugged and sipped from her cup, "and Tony still invited him, men."

Elisa choked on her drink, coughing horribly as it sounded like she was drowning.

"He's here?" Elisa asked as Shuri patted her back.

Elisa looked around, her eyes wide in fear. She locked eyes on the boy. His hair was swept back, a white button up cuffed above the elbows, his tie was neatly pressed, obviously Aunt Mays doing. He was smiling, probably laughing at a joke.

Elisa looked away and let out a shaky breath, turning her back to the boy, hopefully not seen by Peter.

"Let's go to a different-"

"Elisa?" She winced at Peters voice. She straightened up and Shuri gave a sympathetic look, linking Elisa's arm.

Elisa turned around and faced Peter who was now two feet away. She could see him better, how a few curls wouldn't stay and was loosely swept away.

"Yes?" She asked and Peter blinked, obviously blanking out with a loss for words.

"It's good to see you," he said and Elisa raised an eyebrow.