Chapter 1 💫Starsanses💫 (part 1)

(Y/N)= your name

Your Pov

I was the newest member of the Starsanses, an organisation which fights for the equity and well being of all creatures,
and my first mission was to steal a magical orb from the evil King of darkness, he calls himself Nightmare. The mission was to steal the dark orb for my dear heros Ink ,Blue and Dream, without much help.

The organisation was created by the three heros and it comprises a small castle with a few royal guards.
The castle belongs to the prince of light, Dream. Dream is the brother of the dark king named Nightmare and I heared some rumours, that the evil king and Dream are the exact opposite of each other. But you can't put trust in those rumours.

Even imagining what the king might look like gives me the creeps. I have seen his actions. What he did to poor people and even children. He burned down villages, killed innocent animals. It is unbelievable, what kind of monster this man is.

My evening started in the headquarter of our organisation. I have my own room in the organisation.
I was currently getting ready for my very first mission, when suddenly a voice called out for me, outside my door.

I got out of my bathroom and opened the white door, which leads to a long hallway in the castle.
There in front of me stood Ink, the leader of our organisation. He had a serious frown on his face. I could hear his fingertips taping impatiently on his lower arm. His eyes seemed to look through mine, as he sighed. He seemed to be in thoughts.

I let out a small hum to make myself known. He took notice of that immediatly and gave me a little smile. "Good evening (Y/N). Are you ready for your first mission?" The tall creature asked me. I gave a sweet reassuring smile back and nodded.

"Great, follow me." He chirped, spinning around on his heel and starts walking down the hallway. I got curious to where we were going and asked right away "Allow me a question?" . The Leader gave a slight nod back. "Where are we going?" I asked while I was patiently waiting for any kind of response. It took him a second before finally saying "We're going in the weapon-room, there you shall choose a weapon in case something happens.". I simply replied with a quick "Okay." and continued following Ink.

~°•\Time skip/•°~

When we got into the weapon-room there were two other persons with us. One was leaning against the table, in the middle and was cleaning a bow. The other man was looking outside the window at the end of the room.

The person looking outside the window was the great warrior named Blue but many call him Blueberry. He wore a silver knight's armour and a long blue scarf. His gloves were a darker hue of blue with little signs at the beginning. He also wore metal boots and a black belt, which holds a little bag with items in it.

The person cleaning the bow was the one and only Dream, the Prince of light and positivity.
He wore a yellow cape with a sun on it and a metal armour with white ornaments. Pearly white perfectly fitting gloves were laying on his hands and a warm welcoming smile was resting on his face.

On the walls were all kinds of weapons, some were even placed in showcases, to be shown on display. They were all unique in their own way. Some had ornaments, some had an amazing design. But one was standing out the most, it was a sword, with a rounded white handle and a pointy blade. There were letters carved into the blade, but I couldn't identify them.