Finally 2

Author's POV

Kit can hear Ming singing him a lullaby but he cannot find him anywhere. He's been sitting in the middle of the darkness. Loss in his own thoughts as if he lose the will to live. He felt that all the energy in his body was extracted and he has no more strength to continue chasing after Ming. He tried every thing to get his attention. Ming! Ming! He keep on shouting for his name. He keep on dragging his feet and begging his body to continue running but his body is giving up on him. Regardless how fast he run, the distance between them grew further and further. Regardless how loud he called out to Ming, he can't be heard. No matter how hard he reach out for him, he can't get the distance shorter and all his efforts are put to waste.

He kept on hearing the cries of his babies as he tried to console them. Mommy's here! Don't cry my babies. I will find you! He know that even though he promise them that he will find them, he will not be able to keep that promise. He is tired of chasing Ming. He is tired of running. He is tired to finding his babies. He is tired to take another step. He felt that his body is getting heavier and heavier as if all the gravitational force on this earth has put pressure on his body. He can no longer fight against it. He can no longer stand on his own two feet. He just wanted to give up. I am sorry Ming, I can't run anymore. I am sorry my babies, mommy cannot find you anymore. You still have your daddy. He asked for forgiveness for giving up for he is too tired. Too scared. 

Then a little voice called out to him. He saw a little Kitty standing in front of him. He started to ask himself. Am I dreaming? Am I seeing myself on this kid? The little Kitty is just staring at him. Sad and disappointed. Kit started to ask the small Kitty. Why do you look so sad? Why do you look so disappointed? The little Kitty knelt down on Kit who was lying on the ground. He started to pat Kit's shoulder and told him It's fine. You don't need to be scared. Kit was confused on what the little Kitty said. Who's scared? Me? Kit asked. But before the little Kitty can answer him he disappeared into thin air.

He started questioning himself. Am I scared? Why will I be scared? He tried to stand up but the weight is too heavy. He can't carry himself and he felt like a 1000 kilos of pressure was put on top of his body making him breathless. He is gasping for air. Then a high school Kitty helped him to stand up as he put Kit's arm around his shoulder so he can help him to walk further. He asked the high school Kitty Where are you taking me? He was silent at first but he raised his free hand and pointed something at the front.

He pointed at Ming. He told the high school Kit It's no use. I can't get near him. I tried but our distance is not getting shorter. I tried to call out his name but he didn't hear me. The high school Kitty looked at Kit and started to point at his heart and said Because you're scared. It was the same thing that the little Kitty told him before another Kitty version showed up. Why will I be scared?  He asked the high school Kitty and the high school Kitty answered You're scared because you don't think that you deserve this happiness. 

Kit was confused why will he be scared. He started asking the high school Kitty. Why will I be scared for this kind of happiness? The high school Kitty sighed for not knowing the reason of his happiness. The high school Kitty disappeared that makes Kit more confused. He keeps on asking Why will I be scared? Why will I think that I don't deserve happiness?

Then another Kit appeared and now he is a college Kitty, his present self. The college Kitty is now helping Kit in going where Ming is. He asked the college Kitty what the high school Kitty meant. Ming is your happiness. You think that you do not deserve to have him in your life. He started to put his free hand to the front again. This time he is pointing at the memories he made with Ming. The day he answered yes, the moment they had their first kiss, the time they proposed to each other, their wedding day, their honeymoon. Every good memories he had with Ming keep on flashing in front of him. Ming's smile, the way Ming looked at him deep into his eyes, the warmth of Ming's kiss on his lips and his forehead on how it makes him calm, the times that Ming said he loves him. He started to see that Ming was indeed his happiness. He felt that he didn't deserve him and Ming deserve someone better.

The college Kitty disappeared and now he is sitting in a wheel chair. He looked back and he saw adult Kit pushing the wheel chair. You have to let go of that fear. Fear of not deserving the happiness that you have right now. He loves you. Love cannot be measured. Kit started crying when he heard their babies crying. He felt the warmth of his babies' hands. He heard Ming begging for his return. He heard his mom crying when she's alone. He can hear his dad, Kieng and his friends telling him not to give up. He even heard Minerva asking him to wake up because his baby brother Ming is going gaga. He can hear his best friends lecturing him for making them worry. He heard and saw Ming in the flashbacks saying I love you over and over again. 

The wheel chair stopped and old Kitty was standing in front of him. He looked up and saw the old Kitty telling him He needs you. Ming loves you and he careless about worth. He loves  you as you are. If you love him, you will wake up from this awful dream and return to him, to your babies and to all the people who loves you. If you think that you don't deserve this happiness, then fight for it. Do everything you can to keep it. 

He stood up and used all his strength that's left to him. He run towards Ming. He ran as fast as he could. He keeps on shouting for Ming's name. He let go of all of his fears and focus on their future with their babies. He feels that is chest loosen up and he is getting nearer and nearer until he reached out to a hand that is trying to reach him. He opened his eyes and saw Ming who was holding his hands as he cry. He can hear Ming calling out his name over and over again. Kit squeezed back to signal Ming that he has returned. Ming was surprised as he looked up to the man he loves and saw his Kitkat smiling at him.

Kit: I remember that day. I remember you who is cocky but good looking. You also made my heart skip but I don't know how to interact with you which is why I was snob. I didn't expect that you will be the love of my life. **Ming was speechless and was shocked. He started rubbing his eyes and trying to convince himself that this is not a dream.**

Ming: My Kitkat, is it real? Did you wake up? Did you return to me?

Kit: Yes, MMs. I'm here. I came back for you and for the babies. I am sorry to make you wait. **Ming stood up and lean to kiss Kit on his lips and Kit kissed back.**

Ming: Thank you for coming back to me my Kitkat.

Kit: Thank you for not giving up on me. I love you MMs.

Ming: I love you too my Kitkat. Forever. 

=============END===========

Ooooh! That what really happens in Kit's sleep. Poor Kit! But I am glad he is awake. Sorry if I recycled the latter part of the previous chapter just to make sure it is in sync. Thank you for your support, votes and for your time reading my first fanfic. Next two chapters might be a time skip! The latter chapters will be the side stories. I want to start writing the second fanfic. I am hoping for your support again! I will also start reading my Mingkit reading list since it is getting bigger. Sorry about that for I was distracted for another anime fanfic Tododeku and Bakudeku. Hahahaha, I really have weird interests! Hehehe, I hope you like this chapter.