Happy Ever After?

Get to know a little about the author: Hi Guys! Sorry for the late update for I am gathering reference for the upcoming chapters for the second half

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Get to know a little about the author: Hi Guys! Sorry for the late update for I am gathering reference for the upcoming chapters for the second half. This is me and my very messy hair. I look old right?!? I think age doesn't really matter, right? Comment Yes if you agree along with your age.  ! I am 30 years old by the way but Ming and Kit makes me feel young and bold. Writing about them makes me feel adventurous and brave for this is my first time sharing it with everyone and I did not regret the decision and the risk. You, fellow Wattpaders, gave me the confidence to take a step forward. I really owe it to all to you for your endless support and votes. I know that Ming and Kit deserves a happy ending and they will but not at any moment. Let's start! :)

==============================

Author's POV

After the stalking Incident, Ice and Kiet were placed in an asylum heavily guarded by the police. It is an asylum where a crazy or genius criminals are put for rehabilitation. Kit's parents hope that their son will get better, Kit and Kieng also hope for the same. The rest of the stalkers were put to trial and were charged for community service for 5 years. Ice's father paid for the fine and the damage that were caused by his son. Kit and Kieng do not want to accept it at first but Ice's father insisted since it his responsibility to clean up the mess that his son's caused to them and he blames himself for putting work first before his son. Kieng decided to take it and put it into Kit's account for future needs.In addition, he will pay for the reception at Ming's and Kit's wedding. Kit asked him not to tell his parents about it about the wedding because he hasn't told them about it yet. The semester ended without anymore troubles or incidents and the gang moved on. 

==============================

KIT'S POV

I feel that there is someone stalking me even during the class. I thought that the stalking already ended a few months ago. I still feel that someone is watching me from afar. Then one day, I received a message with attachment on it. I downloaded and I saw a picture of me listening to Professor Aunty right at this moment. I looked behind me and saw no one around. I looked at the sender of the message and it made me smile from ear to ear. Yeah, I remembered now that Ming is my first and ultimate stalker. 

I went straight to our usual hang out for I am very certain that he'll be there waiting for me and there will me a swamp of ladies surrounding him and trying to get his number or get a chance to flirt with him. Who wouldn't? Having a fling with the Campus Moon is like every girls' dream come true. I arrived at our hang out and saw a bunch of girls, new and old faces, surrounding my MMS as if they are worshipping him like an all time idol. I didn't approach him because he seems busy entertaining his fans. 

I sat at the end of the bench pouting. He saw me and pushed all the girls away and sat beside me and wrapped his arms around me while telling the girls "I am sorry but my fiancee is the jealous type." You can see all the new girls are shocked of what they heard and the old ones are disgusted but are more determined to convert back Ming to be a playboy again which is why they always approached him and they never miss a single day. They also made another Facebook page for gathering supporters in reverting back their own version of Ming. There's another group created by LGBT community that supports and defends us from the other desperate and delusional group. The website that the stalker's made were shutdown by the police's hackers and the stalkers were provisioned in 5 years community service. 

Book 1: Mingkit Only You (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें