After 10 Years Prologue

On the phone:

Ming: Hey my Kitkat. I am on my way home. I dropped by to our favorite cafe to buy the twin's birthday cake.

Kit: Hey MMs. Ok, the twins are so excited to their birthday party. They're waiting for their classmates to arrive. Drive safely. Drop this call already I want you to focus on your driving.

Ming: Yes, my Kit........**crash.**

Kit: Hello MMs? Hello? **toooot toooot**

Kit called again.

Ming: Hello, this is Mingkwan Dechapanya.

Kit: Mingkwan!!!

Ming: I am currently unavailable right now. Please leave your name and number and I will get back to you.

Kit: Oh shit. I hope nothing bad happened to him.

Kit called Wayo.

Wayo: Hey Kit! We are about to go there in a minute.

Kit: Hi Wayo. Sorry to bother you. Is it ok if your route will be near the cafe me and Ming go to,

Wayo: Sure! What happened? You sound so worried.

Kit: I am! Our call just suddenly got disconnected and I heard a loud crash. I tried to call him again but no luck.

Wayo: Don't worry. Nothing bad happens to him. I'll ask Pha to change our route in the way there. He will be just fine.

Kit: I hope so.

After 1 hour, someone's knocking on their door. Kit rushed to the door to meet his husband.

Kit: Thank God MMs, you're making me wo.....

Police 1: Are you Mr. Dechapanya better half?

Kit: Yes, is there something going on with my husband? **The two police officers looked at each other.**

Kit: Can you tell what's going on?

Police 2: It's a about your husband, Mingkwan Dechapanya.

Kit: What happened to my husband?!?

Police 1: We're sorry to inform you that your husband got into an accident.

Kit: Is he ok? What hospital did you take him to? Wait, let me get my things and my twins. I  will go to my husband. **Police 2 grab Kit's hand**

Police 2: The truth is we don't know if he is still fine.

Kit: What do you mean you don't know?

Police 1: We didn't see his body and the driver who crashed with him.

Kit: What do you mean by that? **Kit lose all his strength on his legs and fell on the ground and startrd crying.**

Police: We already called it in and we started.the search. Please call your in-laws regarding this matter. We'll keep you posted Mr. Dechapanya.

The police officers left the place and the twins saw Kit cryimg in the floor. They approached their father and hugged him.

Kim: Mom, why are you crying?

Cop: Don't cry mom. Daddy will be sad if you cry.

Kit hugged his twins and he cried harder.

=============End==========

Sorry guys. I've been busy and got sick for two consecutive weekends. I am planning to start writing again mext month. I will be writing the two stories at the same time but less chapters on this one. Hope you like the sneak peek of another 20 to 30 chapters I think. Nyahahahaha